lazerq3

Sperm free in 2003!!!

Yup thats right!! I've secured my financial future and got fixed!! I figured I have a healthy little girl and boy and thats all could ask for ,and yes this was a mutaul decision with my wife!! So no jumping for a few days. So how many other fellow jumpers are shootin blanks!! ;)
(yeah I know its kind of a crude poll but I've seen worse!!);)B|

jason
Freedom of speech includes volume

nope not fixed. Not sure if i want kids either. although i know my mom would get a kick out of saying "Ya you used to do that to..........good luck with him!:D"
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Done it. Played a gig 2 days after the surgery also... although I don't recommend that activity level to anyone else! :P

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Not fixed, not gonna ever be fixed.
Have 2 sons from previous marriage 9 & 11 and will be having no more.
Wife has 2 boys from previous marriage.
Dont want any more, 4 is plenty.
Wouldnt have minded a little girl but oh well I
probably would have hated it when she was 16.
I know what teenage boys want!
My wife is fixed. Not a mutual decision as she made it before we ever met :-)
Both os us disease free and monogamous.

Works for me!

Ya know, there's a DEFINITE advantage to being fixed... Not having to mess with them lil rubbery things (before AND after) is such a NICE thing...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

unless some weird thing happens, men usually don't "run out." men are generally able to father children well into old age.

only prob w/ a vasectomy is it's general permenance. what if you later want it reversed? it's very expensive, very painful, and not at all 100% effective. who's to say someone who's been snipped won't later decide to have another kid? it's happened alot, through remarriage, death of a previous kid, etc...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

yes i m fixed. i did it 1 year ago just before i got a divorce in age 25... I have 2 wonderful kids and dont want any more...

i got 2 good things by it...
1 i dont make kids anymore..

2 i cant cum in a blowjob(but in normal sex i does),i dont know why..which means my gf can give me serval orgasms.. B|

so i only got good stuff out of it.. well my gf just got more work:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I have definately had the thought. Just kind of chicken about it. :D

Same here. 4 kids are enough. Just the thought of that knife.....down there......noooooooo
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

It's not for everybody and definitely not for anybody who even thinks they might ever want a kid. But my wife appreciates that I took the initiative and didn't leave her with the responsibility. We've got two wonderful girls and they're enough.

On the down side, the procedure's not quite as painless as they'd have you believe, but it's nothing a big brave skydiver can't handle, plus you get to sit on your ass for the weekend while your wife waits on you hand & foot and calling you her "poor baby" because yer 'nads are black & blue. But you heal up pretty quick and once the doc certifies you're shootin' blanks, it's like having a new toy ! It's been eleven years now and the wife and I have forgotten about birth control, it's no problemo.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

plus you get to sit on your ass for the weekend while your wife waits on you hand & foot and calling you her "poor baby" because yer 'nads are black & blue.

Yeah right!! Try telling that to a wife that had two kids C section stlye...you get NO sympathy![:/]

jason
Freedom of speech includes volume

I'm not disagreeing with the concept or convenience of a vasectomy. It's actually a good thing in the birth control vs pleasure issue. :^)

However, my beef is with the terminology. Can't a better slang word be found? Uh....if you 'fix' something it has to be broken first, right? So, if you are as you were born, and decide to change that...what 'correct' slang term should we use?

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Who knows how many children I have (rethorical question) :)

Why limit yourself. I am 35 and have not been celibate sonce I was 15 and...well figure out yourself. Oh, and I have had more than one woman, well maybe a few more too..... .
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I'm not disagreeing with the concept or convenience of a vasectomy. It's actually a good thing in the birth control vs pleasure issue. :^)

However, my beef is with the terminology. Can't a better slang word be found? Uh....if you 'fix' something it has to be broken first, right? So, if you are as you were born, and decide to change that...what 'correct' slang term should we use?

ltdiver

Does that mean I should go and get my nuts broke? :o
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1