jtval

boobies

ROFL!! Alright! Best $20 I ever spent too! hehe! I have a theory about which is yours ;)
Speaking of....the funniest $70 bucks I ever made was when I was waitressing at this bar and grill. A group of very drunk guys offered to pay me to pour water over my white t-shirt (bra-less of course). I didn't even have to stand there for more then 5 secs and had another bartender friend 'stand guard' so no one tried to touch. Boy, 70 bucks just to see some wet ta-ta's! I even took one of the guy's t-shirts to put on afterwards. LOL!
The only 'proposition' I ever accepted in my years of bartending/waitressing...and there were some interesting (profitable) ones. :)
A new page! Bi-Plane pics!

I must agree!! We need shots of T & A!!!! T & A!!!!! T & A!!!!!!!
All us men - men need to stand up and put a stop to whales mating and men butts online!! The female body is the most beautiful thing!! And it must not be wasted on pervo whuffos!! Let's all rally and make a stand against all that is wrong with hairy asses and whales mating!!
**have to admit the whales were funny :P**
Blue Skies!http://www.geocities.com/scollins77057/index.html

Pammi
It has nothing to do with how much money we had to spend it's just the fact that you were a good enough sport to do it! I'm sure I speak for all men everywhere. Thank You!
"The cab driver said... he recognized my girly by the back of her head" -Beasty Boys
Clay

OMG...I don't know when I have laughed so hard. I just interrupted the test I am giving laughing . My students all want to know what is so funny. I am trying really hard to control myself but it is difficult. You all are wonderful.....
Mouth

boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies
!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies
!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies!boobies
!
In nearly all my prior posts, I was posting from work. Now I
have a functioning computer at home & tonight is the first
time I've posted while drunk. If you thought my previous
posts were f^&ked up, you're in trouble now!! :D
Speed Racer
"Come up to my lab,
And see what's on the slab!"