freeflir29

Man does life ROCK!!!

Let's just leave it at....I made some new friends

ya ya made 2 new contacts for intelegence gathering right???? and they said that the cia had no skill.......

how many legs did these friends have?

4 total......:D

Careful...with all the sheep comments, that might be misunderstood. Myself, I was thinking a 4-legged woman was really rare!:P
Anyway, sounds like you had some fun...too bad you're withholding the details. Even MY curiosity is peeked!:o

Blondes do have more fun!

You had a threesome without me?

I was going to invite you but I knew you'd never be able to make the drive in time. I'll be sure to include you at the next opportunity. :D

too bad you're withholding the details. Even MY curiosity is peeked!

It's not polite to kiss and tell. ;)

a new piece of ass will make u think u r walking on water!

Yeah...it was kinda funny. I went out with a large group of friends last night. I'm not a big fan of the bar we went to. All the chicks seem to get attitudes as soon as they walk through the door. It's the kind of place where you can't even just say "Hi" and have a conversation with a girl because they act like their entertainment center was dipped in gold or some shit. :D
Anyway....ended up having fun with a few drunken flight attendants anyway. I stayed mostly sober. Good thing since two of them kept falling down. Literally......:D It was amazing how all the attitude was gone the next day though. I even got apologies for the attitude and mucho "Thank You's" for being the good guy and taking care of them. I just told them we'd call it even for my hours of laughing at them. ;) At one point I was begging them to stop making me laugh. I was trying to go to sleep on a couch and my abs were really beginning to hurt from laughing so much. So.....pretty good weekend I guess. Got to jump Thursday. Had...."that thing" on Friday. Then met a bunch of new girls and laughed at them on Saturday. Hmmm.....tomorrow....back to work. Life is good!!! B|