Deuce

Byron Weekly. Sex In Freefall. Pictures.

I got to meet some of the crew from Byron at Lost Prairie...from some of the pictures I see windmills in the background.... they kept talking about jumping in lots of wind....:P

I managed to get on some Mad John Loads.. I may have to escape down there this winter when the perma drizzle sets in here in Seattle. The Bay area is a fun place to play.....been there and done some of that:)

Amazon

That, Lori, is love, pure and simple. :)
The gorgeous creature on the recieving end of that love is Sandi, "Skybaby". She's the SkyDiva who got her face broken by a dust devil. We are overjoyed to have her back in the hangar. Her jaw is wired shut and the "Dentist" helping her is Chris DeBar.

I have got to get back in the air with Hookitt and my freeflier buds! Too many ground pics and not enough Spock-Docks!

Maybe this Saturday.

Hey! You poor drizzle-hounds! The Byron Boogie is at the end of this September. USUALLY this is the very best weather window in this part of NorCal. GravityGirl (Bonnie) is setting it up and it promises to be a very, very great event.

Clicky! > ByronBoogie.com

Hey! You poor drizzle-hounds! The Byron Boogie is at the end of this September. USUALLY this is the very best weather window in this part of NorCal. GravityGirl (Bonnie) is setting it up and it promises to be a very, very great event.

Yeah it's going to be COOL...I'm going to take the my private Skyvan and the Otter with me again.But I'm going to lock the Skyvan this time can't have it turn into the rumper room again!!!:D

boyfalldown.........................YUMMY!

Yes he is, but don't go getting any ideas or girlfalldown might make YOU fall down! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Whew. From the subject, I thought you had pictures of Kurt's birthday jump

no kidding, yeah that WAS a bit scary.....

Thanks JP , hope your all plugged up n feelin better
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1