CrazyIvan

Speaking of SEX...

The law was inspired by a California case involving two 17-year-olds who had sex at a party. The girl changed her mind about having sex, but the boy did not stop immediately.

Let's start a poll about if we think it's possible for a 17 year old boy having sex to stop immediately once started. :P

Yes a girl (or a guy for that matter) has the right to change his/her mind about having sex, but I completely agree with you Ivan, "This sex thing is getting ridiculous" :S:S[:/]B|
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Yes a girl (or a guy for that matter) has the right to change his/her mind about having sex, but I completely agree with you Ivan, "This sex thing is getting ridiculous"

Yup, so now, if you go out you have to carry WAIVERS to be signed by your partner stating:

I ___________________ certify that on the _____ day
of the month of _______ at _______ [AM/PM]
will have sex with Mr.____________________ and I WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND
during the sexual encounter or copulation.

Sincerely,

So? What's the problem with that? If someone is doing something to me - and I say no, where's the mis-understanding?

No means... No.

No problem, but if you are NOT sure that you want that....DON'T START ANY FIRES, that's all

I heard on the radio the other day there was an actor (don't remember who right now) that used to take a Polaroid of himself with the girl he was getting ready to have sex with naked every time. He said it was supposed to show that she was happy and consenting. I guess that doesn't show if she changes her mind tho eh?

I'd like to think there aren't women who would take advantage of the law to get at someone they are pissed at because it could be a good law, but I'm sure there will be.

Pammi

And if you're into that kinky stuff :) then you need another waiver explaining that "no" does not actually mean "NO"... but if she says "hippopotamus" (or whatever "safe" word) then that really does mean "NO"... Or do they need to write a special law for this scenario too??? ;)

Yes a girl (or a guy for that matter) has the right to change his/her mind about having sex, but I completely agree with you Ivan, "This sex thing is getting ridiculous"

Yup, so now, if you go out you have to carry WAIVERS to be signed by your partner stating:

I ___________________ certify that on the _____ day
of the month of _______ at _______ [AM/PM]
will have sex with Mr.____________________ and I WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND
during the sexual encounter or copulation.

Sincerely,

Will they have those in Rantoul?

We wouldn't be having this discussion if

there aren't women who would take advantage of the law to get at someone they are pissed at

It is a bad enough situation that someone can change their mind and accuse someone else of rape after the fact. Now we have to tape record the entire night just to prove that there was no "NO, STOP" or we could find ourselves in court. You know damn well that if a woman CLAIMS she said "stop," the courts are going to believe her because it is a known fact that men are sex-driven pigs that don't give a damn for womens feelings or thoughts. Anyone get the impression that men are a doomed race because of this???

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

Anyone get the impression that men are a doomed race because of this???

Um...does the tale of the Amazon's come to mind?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have heard of 17 year only boys finishing before they have started. Does that count?
Not me of course. Noooo no no no no!
In fact when I was that age I was the opposite.....

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

I ___________________ certify that on the _____ day of the month of _______ at _______ [AM/PM] will have sex with Mr.____________________ and I WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND during the sexual encounter or copulation. Sincerely, _______________________

That waiver is woefully inadequate. For a few hundred bucks, I'll write you one that is good for California.;)

My wife is hotter than your wife.