PhreeZone

The dreaded WFFC post...

So how many have pre registered so far???

Done (even though I didn't have to) and have received the paper work back.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

im goin as usual, not that anyone gives a shit......heh

dammit i found out yesterday that my buddy had a golfcart and nothing to do with it so he gave it away to someone he didnt even know.............it worked fine, he had no idea i could have used it.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AirMail
Amy
Andyman
BartsDaddy
bbarnhouse
BigBird
BillVon
Blondeflyer7
Cajones
Canopycudler
CanuckInUSA
Carbonezone
ChasingBlueSky
Clownburner
Craichead
Craig
Dagimp
DJan
eharris +2
EricaH
FallinWoman
Flyangel2
FlyRadMon
Fozchek
Freaksister
Gemini
Gravityrat4
GroundZero
HeatherB
Indyz
Jaco212
Jari
Jceman & TLML
Jerm
JerrodP
Jfields
JnL
Kolla
Konradptr
Kris
LewMonst
lobo
Lou Diamond
mojohell
MonkeyLip
Mujie96
Nightjumper
Nightjumps
OmriMon
Opie
packaho
Patman
PhillyKev
PhreeZone
PilotMike
PLFking
RevJim
Rhino
Sarge
Skybrat68
SkyBytch
Skydekker
SkydiverChick
Skygod7777
Skymedic
SkyMonkeyONE
Skynole
slayer21016
Snowwhite
Streaker
Sunshine
Thighman
towerrat
Trent
Unstable
WFFC
Wingnut

sky, fallatio #8, infructose #3, bumpy brother

i just asked for more leave at work and got aproved.. got leave from the 1st to the 15th. so i should be there from the 3rd to the 15th with a little detour toohio to visit the parents on the 8th and 9th... or was that the 9th and 10th... oh hell i can't rmeber.. i'll figure it out when i get there..........

phree, any luck on finding a block ice suplier? i've already started the collection of assorted alcohol to bring... if you find one in ohio (columbus) i can bring back the block when i come back from my parents house...... it should stay frozen on the 5 hour trip if i pack it well enough in 2.5 inch polystyrene insulation i can get at the hardware store and fashion into a big cooler......

Well, you can take me off of that list. I have officially been informed by my manager that it is unnecessary for me to be at WFFC. Good thing Chuckie mailed me my monkey hat, because I would not have been able to collect it in person, anyway.[:/]
As a consolation, I was approved for taking the 7th and 8th off to attend the women's headdown freefly world record camp at Summerfest. Excited about that, but why do I still feel like Eyore?

Oh, bother...

I will miss you all and the convention.:(

Well, you can take me off of that list. I have officially been informed by my manager that it is unnecessary for me to be at WFFC. Good thing Chuckie mailed me my monkey hat, because I would not have been able to collect it in person, anyway.[:/]
As a consolation, I was approved for taking the 7th and 8th off to attend the women's headdown freefly world record camp at Summerfest. Excited about that, but why do I still feel like Eyore?

Oh, bother...

I will miss you all and the convention.:(

thats to bad Gillian, i was looking forward to seeing you again, but i guess ill catch ya next time around. Have fun at the FF record attempt!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

thats to bad Gillian, i was looking forward to seeing you again, but i guess ill catch ya next time around. Have fun at the FF record attempt!

It's ok, Gimp. You will just have to shake that ass in those bootie shorts for the new legion of fans you will amass at WFFC.;)

It's ok, Gimp. You will just have to shake that ass in those bootie shorts for the new legion of fans you will amass at WFFC.;)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: yes i am bring them...Hahahaha...that was funny at the fireworks!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas