skybytch

WFFC '03 DZ.com Tent!

call me crazy and or stupid but what are the dates for the convention? I will be commin from Raeford and as long as im not Deployed i will join you all. If i can help i will in anyway i can. Illl send some cash through to the paypl account too. This will be my first WFFC and yess ill bring beer for that!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

If I can convince my grandparents, I can bring one of those electric coolers so that stuff can stay cool all day, and people won't have to worry about ice. They should let me have it. I don't think they ever use it.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So does that mean that the rack WILL be attending this year? YEPPIE!!!!!

Assuming that everything continues to go according to my evil plan, I'll be there this year.

I know a secret.;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What secret?? How did I miss out? lol

If you had been paying attention to earlier posts, you would know it's not that big of a secret!

You don't know and I do? Hell, I guess it is a secret then!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I have a "job box" that I can bring, It's 3' x3' x5', not very pretty but very lockable and dry inside. I'm coming up from St. Louis, pulling a 8' x 12' covered trailer so if something/someone is on the way, I can pick them/it up. I also have loads of 10/3 extension cords (heavy duty) and was thinking about bringing my generator. I will arrive on July 30th, I hope and not leave until the 10th. I have been planing this years trip since I pulled out of Rantoul on the last day last year -- totally exhausted and very sad that it was over for another year. We are going to have an even better time this year if that's possible! ! !

Steve M
>^..^<
for me -- SkyDiving is a life sentence -- for it has saved my life.

The question is "How and where are the jello shots done?" ;) If I get the right answer, I may tell you the secret.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I went to my ex's today cause he said he found some of my stuff that i needed to go through and I found a huge box of little parachute men and toy gliders. We can use them for decorations like we had last year.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

that's it Michael, we're not telling you any more secrets:P

Ahhhh...So that's how you are... ;) Although I like T1s, I'll take the pipeline we had last year at the convention. I believe we're going to ask for two this year. One for the webcam and one for the cafe. We'll have plenty of speed to keep everyone happy...

That's not early. I'll be there the weekend before...:S Want to make sure my area is well marked...

And some how I got sucker into going and helping Michael set up :S Hey, what more could a gal ask for, working hard in the humid heat.

Humid? Last year was'nt humid at all... it was sticky. Humid is about 3 times worse then sticky. It was bad enough that I actually was hopping on Casa loads just since they were taking forever and I could enjoy the cool uppers more.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I live in St. Louis and have a ratty old couch that folds out into a sleeper bed that I would be more than willing to donate to the cause, just a matter of getting it there.

SkyBytch!!! Looks like you just got an upgrade on your sleeping arrangements from last year!;)

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™