skydivexxl

Thoughts and prayers for a murdered good friend...

A thoughtless murder of a good friend of mine...

Enjoy life, because at any time it could be taken away.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/08/05/MN295168.DTL

I'm not looking for condolences. I appreciate them, but the thoughts should be with the family.

We lose people all the time, in our sport and outside. And that should remind us to keep living...

That's really senseless violence. Unbelievable.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Murder is so completely different from just dying. Most of us by now have lost family or friends to things like cancer, heart attacks, or a traffic accident. Many of us know skydiving friends who went in. But murder is completely different, because when someone is murdered they're stolen from us. Not only is their life stolen from them, but they're stolen body and soul from everyone around them; their family, friends, people they work with, even the neighbors who hardly knew them. People lose their lives in so many ways, but when they're stolen from us, it's so cold. Prayers for peace and comfort to his family, and to you. And to all of us.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Sorry to hear it, brother... our thoughts and prayers for his family and friends.

On the karmic flip side, the guy who did this is the guy who was holed up in the hotel in South SF, and apparently committed suicide after a long police stand-off.

Iceman
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

man that really really sucks...

Did they catch the guy that shot him? From the sound of the article, someone got a good look at him, and his ride. :|

yes but unfortunately i dont think it was enough...

I don't know what to say about that. I'm mad at the perp, and full of sorrow for the boy, and family. I feel joy that the man was able to live his life to the fullest, and upset that such a fine person was taken from this world so soon.

BSBD&RIP
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.