CrazyIvan

The venting thread

1. Thunderstorms preventing me from flying to Kamloops.
2. Mooney pilots who do not use windshields.'
3. Bonanza pilots who do not listen to local frequencies.
4. Tucano pilots who do not read maps.
5. Metroliner pilots who descend before cleared by air traffic controllers.
6. Citabria pilots who wander through active dropzones, etc.

Ok, I'm here at work, the weather is BEAUTIFUL outside, we even went out to lunch, now, WTF IS WITH THE WEATHER FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(, Memorial Day is GOING TO SUCK according to the weather channel, fuck, I asked for Friday off so I could have 4 DAYS OF JUMPING ORGY, however, now, it looks like I'll have 4 days of watching TV...>:(>:(>:(>:(, even Florida looks bad, DeLand area I mean.

This is bullshit!!! :(

Never trust Florida weathermen more than a few hours in advance unless there's a hurricane coming!
[pray to the blue sky god]

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Never trust Florida weathermen more than a few hours in advance unless there's a hurricane coming!
[pray to the blue sky god]

You have no idea how many novenas, prayers and sacrifices I'm making to the Sun god.

This coming Saturday partly cloudy and mid 70's. My wife's class reunion is Saturday night so she gave me all day to go jump as a trade-off

I Have To Work!!!!

This sucks. South Carolina has been Seattle East for months and I finally have a good weekend to plan for and it's the first Saturday that I've had to work in a year. Did I mention that I'm salaried and don't get any extra money either>:(>:(

I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

VENT:

Bafoons!!! I am actually working with a bunch of Bafoons. (Think there is a Simpson's song about that)

The only enjoyment Im getting at the moment is knowing that Im right... that the people I have to work with are completly and utterly useless, lazy, disorganised f**kwits.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh>:(>:(>:(

And meanwhile loads of peeps are having fun at Perris.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh>:(>:(>:(

Yeppers, up here in Massachusetts also. There is a slight and I emphasize the word "slight" possibility that the sun will come out tomorrow.[:/]

Chris

Don't hold your breath. :(

I hope you bastards in Cali are having fun.:)
I just did a large brake job in the rain.:| Mr. Cummins doesn't fit in the garage. Just in case this rain ever stops this weekend - I wanna go to the DZ instead of wrenchin'.

This weather is not funny[:/]

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

lovely blue skies here in Louisiana..

of course i'm stealing O2 in this hanger, "just in case"[:/]

have fun in perris freakeas..i wish i could join you..>:(

When our region gets good weather, your DZ has all the hot stuff going on.
We get the Heli for 1 weekend @ Chambersburg (not foar from Maytown SPC) you get it a lot and a fleet of good planes.
I'm always in the exact same weather as you(1hr,15 mins away) and yes it is getting pitiful but, when it shines, hit it hard!
Do you get any week day$ off? I'll come over and jump with you.
-Grant

When our region gets good weather, your DZ has all the hot stuff going on.

You are right about that, tomorrow we were supposed to have some events at my home DZ, however...IT WON'T HAPPEN!!! >:(>:(.

I can take days off any time, but...for what? to stay home and watch TV dreaming about skydiving?[:/]

I hope this weather gets better or I'm going postal.

Can we vent about anything????

Just went to dinner, ordered a Tomato, garlic, pesto Panini and when they 'finally' brought it, there were red peppers in there!!!!! No mention of red peppers on the menu, that's why I ordered this particular Panini (the other one had red peppers listed) Now, understand, I can't eat red peppers....it's not that I don't like them, they just don't like me! When I told the waitress what I ordered, she said "Oh, I thought you ordered "such and such Panani". I told her what I had ordered....she left to place the order???.......she came back and said the other Panini has red peppers too, and they couldn't be removed. I said 'forget it', don't bring me anything. My husband was about done with his dinner by then, so what's the point????

I 'hate' when they 'screw' the order up and that for some reason (probably because things are premade) can't omit an ingredient!!!!

I really think the waitress thought I would say, okay, I will eat it. Wrong! The manager did come over and apologize, but I told him you really have to list what's in things, so people know! I didn't say, the waitress screwed up, ordered wrong and it was too late to reorder, it took too long the first time to get our order!!!

Okay, I've vented. Thanks.

So.....now I'm hungry!

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Can we vent about anything????
I 'hate' when they 'screw' the order up and that for some reason (probably because things are premade) can't omit an ingredient!!!!
it took too long the first time to get our order!!!

Okay, I've vented. Thanks.

So.....now I'm hungry!

Jan

'could be worse?"
Well, a great quote:
Oh!, oh!, Don't go to the "drive-thru"!
They fuck you in the drive-thru........."
-Leo Getz "Lethal Weapon II"

"RAIN AGAIN!!!!! "

I'm beginning to think that if I ever want to learn to skydive, I'll have to sell my house and move to another part of the world!! I've never seen so much rain for so long a period. [:/]

"RAIN AGAIN!!!!! "

I'm beginning to think that if I ever want to learn to skydive, I'll have to sell my house and move to another part of the world!! I've never seen so much rain for so long a period. [:/]

So where is the best over all place to skydive? Many would say Florida and Arizona but those places either get too hot or get too much thundershower activity in the summer months. California has got to rank up there as well. I think where I am is a hidden gem (Colorado) as I'm able to skydive all 12 months of the year. But the landings are faster here due to our altitude (not a big deal when you're used to it). Of course if we're talking best skydiving places in the world, we must also include Australia and New Zealand. Of course I'm sure a few southern European locations are pretty choice as well.

What is the best overall place to skydive all 12 months of the year?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I wanna join, the weather suc.. overhere!! How do I do this & what do I have to sacrifice? My first canopy?

Dude, in a few weeks I'll be getting my NEW rig...Will I be able to jump it? WHO KNOWS!!, I hope so, because I'm broke right now, and these Ramen soups are getting on my nerves. [:/]

WTF!!! >:(