CrazyIvan

The venting thread

My cat is really friggin cool, lovable, loves EVERYBODY. He'll kick your ass if you piss him off, but it's so hard to piss him off! I personally like bitchy cats, they have more of a personality and are more independant. And when they let you love them, you KNOW that they love you :P
My best friends cat is an ASSHOLE!!! (PERSONAL ATTACK!) He wouldn't even let me touch him for over 5 years, finally in the last couple months, I can even pick him up and he doesn't tear me to shreds :)

I have 2 cats again. When i got divorced a few years ago, i only took one cat with me. I just got my other cat back on Monday though. They are complete opposites. Peanut is a prissy little bitch cat. She weighs 7lbs. and hates everyone. Jelly is the most laid back lovable cat ever. He's huge (twice the size of peanut) but lets peanut terrorize him. Jelly loves everyone.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Reading about cats reminds me what I used to do when I was a kid: Catching a cat and shaving its tale, funny stuff. :D

People, I have to remind you this is a VENTING thread, talking about cats is off topic. :P

The weather's fine down here (aside from being able to fry breakfast on the hood of my car), but instead of being up where it's cool (13.5k), I'm stuck in the office.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

your attempt at stopping our highjacking of this thread have failed! Your jedi mind tricks are no match for cat lovers! And, having confessed playing cruel tricks on cats, we hereby sentence you to one bad anal experience with your light sabre.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

your attempt at stopping our highjacking of this thread have failed! Your jedi mind tricks are no match for cat lovers! And, having confessed playing cruel tricks on cats, we hereby sentence you to one bad anal experience with your light sabre.

OH NOOOOO......I'M DOOMED!!!! [:/]

hehehe...

The weather's fine down here (aside from being able to fry breakfast on the hood of my car),

Do you have frying pans in Florida?

Shiiit.... Of curse, we got 'em, but how're ya gunna git that nice bug flavor unless ya use the hood of a Dee-triot car? Kinda like making shine without the radiator. I guess we coulda hold the pan out the wind-er er sompthing on the way through the cane out to the DZ. :P:P Or you could just be in NJ and jealous of the weather down here. :)

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I hate cats, leave there god damn fur all over the place, always get in the way whe your finally at some chicks pad.
Bloody meow meow all the time, what language is that... they might as well speak french !!!

The only thing cats are good for, is shitting in shrubs!:P

In my own defense - My disdain for these wretched creatures is well-founded.

They serve no purpose, unless you are overrun with mice - in which case, you are probably a slob.

They are sneaky.

I am violently allergic to them.

They are one of the few animals that will kill for no reason. I have seen game bird nests full of shredded birds - none eaten, just killed.

A guy should be able to leave his car windows down, on his property, and not worry about the interior being soaked with piss.

They have kittens.

They are amazing climbers, and can access any surface in your home, including food preparation areas.

Letting a Black Lab cross your path does not bring bad luck.

The whole litter box thing - GROSS. I don't believe in trays of urine and fecal matter lying about.

They spray evil fluids on furniture.

They were created by Satan, in his own image.

They make creepy sounds, and rub on your legs - especially if they know you hate them.

They do not catch Frisbee, or retrieve game.

All of the opinions expressed above, are not necessarily shared by anyone but me - B|

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

sneaky-- and this is a bad thing?

allergic-- when's your b-day? I'll send you a pretty package of dander... (gross gross)

cat spray-- agreed. very disgusting.

kittens-- nothing cuter in the world! Except my kids.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Is today MORON'S DAY or something? Sheesh, these people are driving me nuts, WHO in his right mind will save IMPORTANT INFO in the C:\WINNT\TEMP directory?

Where is my shotgun? >:(

Considering that a major tornado skimmed (within one mile) by my house in Moore, OK yesterday, I think I'm doing pretty damn well.

I finally got power back just before midnight last night.

Driving around this morning and seeing the devastation was...unreal.[:/] It levelled several areas and destroyed 80% of the General Motors plant.

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Is today MORON'S DAY or something? Sheesh, these people are driving me nuts, WHO in his right mind will save IMPORTANT INFO in the C:\WINNT\TEMP directory?

Where is my shotgun? >:(

The same kind of moron that deletes their entire mail directory.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

When what you really want is someone to make your toes curl ;)

Hahahaa, who me? :) Well, you know, Chopchop is coming down here, and he did say he'd take me on a 2-way.....freefly. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH NOOOOO......I'M DOOMED!!!!

Ivan,

Would you owe beer for that... or not? :o;)