PhoenixFire

Body piercing

how many of you guys have body piercings ?
I have an eybrow ring ( it is just the bar ) - which I think I am gonna remove soon.

Also what is the sexiest place a girl can have pierced ?
I rate her tongue or belly button :P
For the Girls - what do u think is the best place for a guy to be pierced ?
Peace Be Da Journey

i don't have a piercing, but i'm dreaming for quite a while now to get my tongue pierced... don't know exactly why, but i think that the freefall pics when someone puts out his/her pierced tongue look really cool

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

i'll skip my ears... vertical lip, labret, eyebrow, and 2 in my back

i like the belly best for looks.

i once dated a chick with her belly, both nipples, a vertical hood, and a horizontal hood... she'd always be grabbing her crotch like a base ball player because she had CBRs in both and they'd get tangled B|

they were fun to play with tho ;)

-------

my tongue, left cartilage, 3 on left ear lobe, two on lower right ear lobe, and my navel. wish i had more. thinking about getting the middle of my lip pierced, but don't know if it would look good on me.

Funny you should ask. I had my belly and tongue done at different times and took them out at different times. In the past few days I have come across the two bars I had for my tongue, so I am going to have that redone. The only thing is they will be done thru scar tissue. Oweie

I am having my belly redone, also. I will have to think a little more. You see, when toenails of animals get involved in that its a slight issue.

When I get ready (in days) I am going to have them redone at the same time. My good Doctor will fix me up with something for the mild pain. And today I found this little cute teddy bear thing that is a cold pack to put on Ms Belly. It can alternate between my busted McRibs and the Ms Belly peirce.
;)

Personally I think we should have the Official DZ.com posts. -get it- LOL
;)

~AirAnn~

tongue - no question about it! You can do any other place too, but if a guy is happy to be pierced, he HAS to get his tongue done - the effect can be amazing B| :$

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Seeing a piercing on a guy has never made him more attractive to me. Save your money and work on having a foreign sounding accent; that'll make a girl's knees buckle. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've had my navel pierced twice and got rid of it both times; the first time, I was still underage, and my parents made me remove it when they found out, but the second time it was by choice.
Barbells in the tongue are nice on guys, but IMHO, I think a guy with NO piercings is nice.

Blondes do have more fun!

What I've had done (some of them have closed up):
3 holes in the right ear
4 holes in the left ear (cartilage being one)
Right eyebrow
Tongue
Belly Button

The most painful was the third hole in my ear, and I would never get that again. The eyebrow ring "looked cool," but I can't even consider getting that now (plus, I'm too old for one.) The tongue piercing was okay, and it amused me, but they do cause cavities (from chewing on them.) The belly button ring I haven't had any problems with. It looks cute, it's fun to play with, and it hasn't gotten infected. I'll have to remove it if I get too fat, though! :D

I would never consider nipples or clit since it kills way too many nerve endings. I've heard good things about getting the hood pierced. I couldn't get a lip piercing since work won't allow that (or any other facial piercing including labret....I really like labret piercings! I always wanted one!) Looking at people with nose piercings grosses me out.

I like piercings. I feel like a Christmas tree!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

4 in the ear - all lobes
one below the belt, but considering another!:o

Wouldn't mind the nipples, but still thinking about it.

have had the tongue, eyebrow, cartilage.

Have been with others who have had belly buttons, tongues, clits, lips, and lobes....have to rate the belly for looks, but the clit for FUN!!;)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic