GARYC24

The President of the U.S.

Pictures please......we need proof!

Venturastar.com has a pic..here's the story..Man if I knew about it I would have went there!

Bush visits regional park lauds volunteers
By As the sun grew hot in the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area today, President George W. Bush praised National Park workers and volunteers, toured a nursery for native plants and helped fill in a hole on a hiking trail.
August 15, 2003

As the sun grew hot in the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area today, President George W. Bush praised National Park workers and volunteers, toured a nursery for native plants and helped fill in a hole on a hiking trail.

"If you are interested in serving your country, volunteer in a park," Bush urged. "God designed this park's beauty, but men and women make sure it remains beautiful."

The president is on a fund-raising and speech-making tour through California. This morning, he flew into Newbury Park High School and was taken by motorcade to the Rancho Sierra Vista/Satwiwa area of the park off Lynn Road in Thousand Oaks. Protestors lined the road, but inside the park, Bush was met warmly by park officials.

On the trails, Bush talked with student volunteers from Los Angeles' Wilson High School East and park volunteers. At a podium set up near the Chumash demonstration village, he addressed about 100 invited guests, mostly park workers with a sprinkling of local elected officials.

"There are over 33 million visitors who come here, that's a lot," Bush said, perspiration glistening on his brow. "I can see why they come here. It's a beautiful spot; fantastic trails and good opportunities for people to take care of their physiques."

On the trail, it was Holly Harman, 59, of Chatsworth, who had handed the president the shovel he used to put dirt into a hole caused by erosion.

"He was very enthusiastic," the park volunteer said. "And, he's in good shape."

Her husband, Terry, a 56-year-old volunteer, noted: "He chit-chatted about his running injuries and how he works out in a pool, just like anyone else."

Is in my area.
I hear alot of helicopters outside and heard he's in Santa Monica mountain area..
He must have landed in Pt. Mugu Naval base, it's 12 min. from where I live.

Another TFR (airspace closure) to irritate pilots.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Pictures please......we need proof!

I hear if you work real hard and get an internship you can get to see the underside of the Oval Office desk. Oh wait.....no....Clinton left office already. :D

Not to mention Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson. Even Jefferson had a mistress.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Not to mention Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson. Even Jefferson

Wow, Clinton got blow jobs from all those guys?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I work about a half mile from the High School where he was flown into. Shortly after he arrived, I heard a jet flying around, and looked out the window in time to see an F-16 circling, while a small cessna was headed to Camarillo. Must be quite something to be intercepted.
:ph34r:

Blue Skies,
Steve