Chivo

I hear Raeford kickz azz!

Hya! How's everybody doing? I'll be in Raeford all saturday. Wish it could be more, but I'm going to visit my brother in Greensboro, and finally get to meet my niece, who is now 4 months old! Can't wait.

I hope to meet many Dz.commers there. Plus I hear that Raeford kickz azz!!! Right???

~Chivo

Cool! Glad you will be able to join us this weekend.

Loads will be hoppin this weekend with a few teams training at Raeford, Katie Bear back in town for the weekend (she just got back from sand land duty over seas), I think Aviator's is having a band this weekend but I'm not sure who (yep, I really need to confirm that one before I post it).

So let us know who you are when you check in at manifest!!

I guess the question now is, "How did you like it?"

I recognized you immediately from your avatar on here. Always good to meet new people, especially when you've already seen them on DZ.com.

For everyone's info, Chivo is one cool guy. He was sitting next to me on one plane ride telling another jumper about the technique he uses to sitfly. I saw his exit on that run...quite nifty. Head towards jump run, parallel to the ground with some insane barrel roll speed and a good shout going out the door.

Catch you next time Chivo!

Bob

Yes, I know it is snowing.
No, we are not putting the top up.