padawonMonkey

I have been Poisened by KFC

I ordered some food from KFC...took on bite and my lip swole up like a balloon and my mouth is tingly and numb like i got a shot of novacain.,,,

This probably isn't normal

oh well alchohol will flush it out; right?
--------------------------------------------------
"But I'm Just doin what I have to do to survive"-MM

My son has puked after the 2 times in his life that he ate at KFC. I think he'd rather starve than eat there again! :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You'd be surprised by the # of people that have not learned that yet. We must unite to protect the innocent from the same fate our PadawonMonkey has faced. :D

I can't say I'm surprised.......KFC is still in business!:S Yes, we must unite to save the innocent! Ha!

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I worked at a KFC through alot of high school. You don't want to know what you could have eaten. I once dropped a piece of cooked chicken in the back and someone picked it up and threw it at another employee. It turned into a big game of catch until I threw it into the trash. The kitchen manager (who was part of all this) yelled at me, picked up the chicken, and put it up front to be sold. B| Even the 'good' stuff is still nasty.

I love KFC.. I buy a bucket of chicken and a six-pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade when I go on road-trips.. Amazingly enough, I have major runs when I arrive and it helps keep the pounds off. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Man...i Duno what ya on about, but I loveeeeeeeeee me some KFC. I think its deeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious. Like a woman, its finger lickin good for sure as the title says:P

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

The last few times I ate at KFC..it upsets my stomach, something has changed in their chicken.
I have always liked KFC..food temp danger zone is 41-141 degress..and it takes just a little while before bacteria grows...
The immediate response to your lip may have been from employee hands having some kind of cleaner or disinfectant on it..
I have been food poisoned twice and got extrememely sick!, I wish I would have took a stool sample to a Dr. and have it anaylze!
Next time I WILL do that !
I still may visit KFC, tho.
Gary

sick very quick