Jessica

Will anyone come play with me?

OHHHH... I wish I was there! I miss SSM so bad! That's my home and I am SO homesick. :( If I were there, I'd be more than happy to meet you Friday for some jumps over the green, green grass... Ok, that's enough whining for now. Have a great time! :)

I would hand deliver your main if I could....Delta just offered $128 direct to Austin...and had I not just gone there - I would so be up for it!!

And I even asked for you while I was there....so don't go whining, "no one's going to be there"....I was there - where were you? It seems you have a nasty habit of getting people to the dz...and then standing them up (see above, from ND)

So, it looks like WE should be the ones whining that we never get a JESSICA to play with!!! ;)

:D:D:o;)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I want to go to the Ballunar thingy...but only if I can jump from one of em...

Heh. I was already plotting to bring my BASE rig out and jump one of them, but I think Kevin beat me to the punch and the answer he got was a definitive "NO!". >:(

Speaking of which, hey Kevin, when are you getting into town? Ramon & I can't make pre-registration tonight but we'll be out tomorrow. It's always cool to meet dz.commers "for real". :)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

cakes, i can't come out and play tommorow but i do have a 3 day weekend coming up..... but alas you would probly be working on the weekend anyways and if you wern't i probly wouldn't come anyways for fear of having to visit the gehtto again......