Jayruss

getting dumped SUCKS

Well - If it's not the first time - you know you'll get over it. A lot of it is habit. You're used to stuff. Get used to you again, and do stuff you want to do. A couple of months from now.. you may feel butterflies when someone else comes along.

Time. That's all that fixes it. Chin up.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Somebody pulled your reserve handle in freefall?
--------------------------------------------------------
I wish, that would be easier

Cool, so if i come jump with you, can i pull your reserve handle? :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well - If it's not the first time - you know you'll get over it. A lot of it is habit. You're used to stuff. Get used to you again, and do stuff you want to do. A couple of months from now.. you may feel butterflies when someone else comes along.

Time. That's all that fixes it. Chin up.

t

I would normally agree with you, but my last break up was about a month ago and my heart seems to be getting worse and worse. I guess because I still see him at the dz every weekend and the fact that every once in a while he calls to say he misses me, but yet ignores me the next day. It is only easy to let go when the other person does as well. Except I don't want him to in a way, because I do miss all the good times we shared, but at the same time towards the end it really sucked and I don't want that either.

*sending cheese to go with Jason's whine* :ph34r:
You jumping again yet?

thanks, not jumping yet two more operations to get me back to normal:|

It is only easy to let go when the other person does as well. Except I don't want him to in a way, because I do miss all the good times we shared, but at the same time towards the end it really sucked and I don't want that either.

Be strong and cut him off. Don't take his calls, don't talk about the good times you used to have. If you keep living in the past, you'll miss out on a happy future.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Change something, cut your hair, dye little parts of it After Midnight Blue or Electric Banana. (Manic Panic has these flavors, I have both) Peirce something. These can go away if you dislike them. Except the colors, those will take a while.

Indulge thyself. Drugs/Alcohol at this time, ar bad, um kay.... The distort reality and stuff gets all weird.

Do stuff you always wanted to do. (within reason)

Dont sit idle, move baby move, go around in circles, stand on your head. Do yoga. Work out with cool girls at the gym.

Do not under any circumstances give in to calls, emails, or communications.

Get mad. Its impossible to be depressed and mad at the same time.

This dump is likely the best thing that has happened to you, you just dont know it.

*I havent put in my colors yet. I am trying to figure out what the chemical reation will be to swimming pool water.:o It might turn into Electric Lizard or Atomic Turqoise. But only in little streaks.

http://www.manicpanic.com/creamswatch.htm

I am squared away, I am just working on self improvement or something.

edit for those who want linkage.

~AirAnn~

Break ups are great!! They free you up for the right person!

I like that fozchek girl. She's wise beyond her years...and a kick-ass freeflier too! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

One word for you...

REBOUND

Okay, so it's not really a solution, and girls HATE being the rebound girl, but still. They do the same thing sometimes, go to a club, find a hot guy, pick him up. After a few drinks and kisses and...whatever else you end up doing ;), you'll begin to remember how much fun it can be to be alone or with someone else!
Hang in there, have a ((((hug)))) or two ((((hug)))) and above all else SMILE (it increases your face value!):P

Blondes do have more fun!

which reminds me foz...

when are we running away together???!!!;):P

I am already running away at the thought. :P

Didn't you get the press release that I am no longer single? :)

scampers off to the corner to nurse his wounds

OUCH girl!!!:P:D

I loves me a FIREY head!!!;):)
Hope the FF is going well and you're training hard!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic