Jayruss

getting dumped SUCKS

Exactly...Being bitter never accomplishes anything in the long run anyhow. :)
Hope you guys can remain friends if you wish so!

and if we stay friends then we can have that "hey we're just single friends" one night stand sex:P

and if we stay friends then we can have that "hey we're just single friends" one night stand sex

Well since you're in a better mood, i guess i can get out of your lap now.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My ex had a dog for 12 years. It was her constant companion and spent every moment with her when I was at work.

It eventually got something and had to be put to sleep. For 3 weeks afterwards, I would come home from work and listen to her tell how lonely she was during the day.

I gave her $25 dollars, gave her a copy of the newspaper, and told her to find a new dog. She found a new pup. She washed him, loved him, trained him. She never forgot the old one, but the new one replaced him in a different way.

So... go out with your buddies, laugh, drink to excess, have one of their girlfriends introduce you to a cute friend of theirs, date her, enjoy life... go find a new dog. B|

Well since you're in a better mood, i guess i can get out of your lap now.

no no stay a little longer, I'm not THAT happy yet

go find a new dog. B|

Better yet, get a bitch...

Well, if you go looking for a bitch, it should be pretty easy to pick one up; they are usually looking for a jackass! (txblondie ducks as the mule kicks out at her!):D

Blondes do have more fun!

go find a new dog. B|

Better yet, get a bitch...

Well, if you go looking for a bitch, it should be pretty easy to pick one up; they are usually looking for a jackass! (txblondie ducks as the mule kicks out at her!):D

LMAO....it is the problem all the shelters I've been to, there are only male dogs...all I am looking for is a deaf, mute female one......:o
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

LMAO....it is the problem all the shelters I've been to, there are only male dogs...all I am looking for is a deaf, mute female one......:o

Yes, and not very cute male dogs, either. Usually either scruffy and dirty, or untrained. The few that are trained and respectable looking are usually too old to adopt!

go find a new dog. B|

Okay, so I'm not sure I like the terminology, but nice anecdote, anyway! And you've got a good point!

Bad things happen to everyone, but you have to watch that you don't spend too much time thinking about them. Otherwise, you can get in a endless loop.

I always ask people, "How long do you want to be in emotional jail over this?" Even if you are in the wrong, "What is an appropriate sentence?"

Some people are still in relationships that suck. They are going to "stick it out". Why? My question for that, "How long is an appropriate time to continue to feel miserable and suffer?"

Everyone has some friends and positive influences. Spend your time with them. Move on, be happy. Meet another good person that is a "value-added" to your life. B|

Usually either scruffy and dirty, or untrained.

Oh, well. Seems like there is always the training part, but scruffy and dirty isn't a problem. Don't you enjoy bathing them? ;)

The few that are trained and respectable looking are usually too old to adopt!

I've found that new owners appreciate a dog that knows a few tricks they don't. :ph34r:

Oh, well. Seems like there is always the training part, but scruffy and dirty isn't a problem. Don't you enjoy bathing them? ;)

who let the dogs out....woof...woof....

I've found that new owners appreciate a dog that knows a few tricks they don't. :ph34r:

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

LMFAO! Okay, you win. I'm lucky, though. I have one who's not scruffy, dirty, or old, and he seems to have my favorite tricks down pat!;)

LMFAO! Okay, you win. I'm lucky, though. I have one who's not scruffy, dirty, or old, and he seems to have my favorite tricks down pat!

To quote a line from my favorite song...
"...and that's what it's all about..." - The Hokey Pokey

If you come up with anything more important that that, let me know. :)

LMFAO! Okay, you win. I'm lucky, though. I have one who's not scruffy, dirty, or old, and he seems to have my favorite tricks down pat!;)

Make sure you pet him and let him feel the love....he will wail his tail, happy to see u...

To quote a line from my favorite song...
"...and that's what it's all about..." - The Hokey Pokey

that's a good one, I always like "every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end" greenday