LouDiamond

Does Aggie Dave need his own forum?

In light of how Aggie Dave's poll on "should there be a instructors forum?" is going, I thought it only fair that we give the lad a fair shake and let all the DZ.commers chime in on whether or not Dave should just have his own forum where the rest of us can go and visit him from time to time:D;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Well, he is one of the most prolific post whores in the history of the sight, so I voted yes.

Dave, you can thank me at AOT by buying me a jump.

edited 'cause I can't type or spell.

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

I suggest HH give him his own forums. Then ban him from using any other section but his own. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

according to some ppl aggie would need a huge forum to fit that giant ego of his! LOL

just to clarify, Ive known dave since we were all newbies. I met him only once at eloy ,and will againh this year, but there is no way dave has an ego.....he's to dumb for that! LOL (j/k dave):ph34r::ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Well, I can agree to what JT said....

But QTPi, what on earth are you doing here? Did you get the reviews done...no better yet, what did motivate you yesterday? You seem in high spirits today....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

But QTPi, what on earth are you doing here? Did you get the reviews done...no better yet, what did motivate you yesterday? You seem in high spirits today....

I got most of them done and today is Friday. I'll be jumping tomorrow...life is good!B|

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

I got most of them done and today is Friday. I'll be jumping tomorrow...life is good!B|

????
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Give the dude a break..he's an aggie for christs sake

I mean, hell...he's only trying to make up for his lack of intellect - he IS an AGGIE!!!! - (and choosing the wrong school) by being so dominate!!:D;)

Let's just treat him like a monkey in a cage....and just watch him every once in while to see what he does!! (stand back though, he throws poop!!)

:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I think there should be an, "Aggie Daves" forum; kinda like the, "Ask Sunshine" thread.

This way, as I see it, I wouldn't have to go hunting all through the forums looking for Daves comments. They would all be in one place automatically.

I have always felt Dave has been a positive influence and can make a contribution to almost every topic; I simply find it amazing that he can blend into a conversation on almost ANY topic!!! He really should have his own forum.

Daves the best! If I lived in California and Dave was running for Governor I'd vote for him over some stripper or even Gary Coleman!! I bet Dave could even out-bench that fat old Arnold guy - and pack at least twice as fast!!
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!