indyz

At Rantoul I...

hmm where to begin....met sunshine in her drunkin stuper...saw her naked..then got woken up by her later that night.... im sorry.

Well everyone saw you naked too. And i do beleive you woke a lot of people up later in the week. ;)

Rantoul totally rocked again this year. I had the pleasure of initiating Skydekker, Airmail, Skymedic, Ladyskydiver, and Chuckie into the RB's. I also did Jerm's renaming ceremony. Gotta love those body shots.

Other things i can think of...i got to kiss one helluva hot redheaded chick. I was the first person to dance on the bar in the party tent. I went tandem golf cart riding with some hot guy. Finally met my good friend Skydekker. Wandered around the RV park at 1:00am looking for my tent. Seems after i went to the shower house i forgot how to get back to the tent. Went shopping with Senor Boerger and his beetches. Got a geography lesson on where Denver is. Did whole bunches of kisspasses. Ate all RevJim's fries one night. Found out that Bytch does not like Giant Cheese Nips in her ass. Drank moonshine for the first time. Puked moonshine for the first time. Spent good quality time with my "homie" Wingnut. Met awesome peeps and visited with old freinds. Coming home last night to find a PM from someone that missed me while i was gone was kinda nice too. I know theres tons more cool things that went on, but i can't remember them at the moment.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

whats phree stowing? a base technique?

No, it's when you stow your lines the same way Phreezone does, and everyone starts calling you a crazy person too.

Hey, but it works! Can't argue with that, and besides, It'll save me TENS of dollars in rubber bands over the next 10 years! ;)
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Well everyone saw you naked too. And i do beleive you woke a lot of people up later in the week. ;)

ok i was sober when i was naked and gave warning. and i didnt wake anyone up...they were just still awake. Phree got the ummm ,confession i guess you can call it, the final night at the couch burning.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Welcome to the club... Amy was worried about her packjob on my rig... Little did she know how I pack my own rig. MUHAHAHAHAHA :ph34r:

Other things that are randomly popping into my mind:

Running Cat5 cable all over the place.
Buzzing the airboss tower with my kite.
Flashing boobies on the Webcam
Some killer flocks
Docking on MonkeyLip for a long time on a wingsuit jump.
Doing a video jump of a Pixie, a DiverDriver and a Red Hot Fork.
The Tingler.... B|
Wearing grippers :o
Bitching about freefalling... :ph34r:
Door drama in the Skyvan. (Why can't Everyone learn how to open it??)
Highspeed Casa pass in the wingsuit
Chatting with Indyz and Vectorboy while the entertainment was going on.
Being on Mujie's first wingsuit jump
Helping to dress Amy (OK.. it was only my wingsuit put still :ph34r:)
Buzz passes of Bytch on her first Wingsuit jump...
Teaching LadySkydiver the trick to sitflying stable (See? It did work :)Amy's new jumpsuit and her telling the story of "Bye Catlady!"
Explaining to Indyz that you can never have too many hook knives.
Beth and seeing her EVERYWHERE
Don Kirlin flipping a golf cart.
Kreg calling and thanking me for the webcam's (Email us at Freefall.com on your comments on the Webcams!)
Jerm filling his own beer pitcher and showing that I need to get my own MSF passes for next year.

The pieing to end all pieings.... Enough Said! Congrats Kyle!!

And let me forget not... Hanging around some of the best people I've ever met!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

After I took you back to Kamp Kolorado to take care of that issue that came up at the campfire Saturday night. :P:D

I went back out crusing on the "Borrowed" Cart and ran across a scene of flipped over blue barrels, a golf cart on its side and bodies laying everywhere laughing their asses off. I went and got Security to make sure everyone was fine and it turns out it was Don, a saftey officer and some other people out having fun :D

One more thing...

Seeing Grant drunk! PRICELESS!!
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

After I took you back to Kamp Kolorado to take care of that issue that came up at the campfire Saturday night. :P:D

One more thing...

Seeing Grant drunk! PRICELESS!!

oh yeah i remember that....issue was fully resolved :D:ph34r::ph34r:

and yes Grant drunk was Priceless.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

More things...

Pulled my sombraro down to avoid seeing some boobies
Took 3 lovely ladies to the store then proceded to buy enough alachol to get them all drunk.
Got my Car stuck in the mud
About went on a rescue mission to the DZ.com tent then got scared because of the rain.
Warned Sunshine about her bring Astroglide up one more time...
Got Packaho drunk off Jello Shots
Got hurt by a golfcart
Went Crusing and had someone eat alot of my Funnel Cake
Had someone pass out in my lap
Decided that Sunshine could keep my tent after all again.
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

...never saw anyone at the dz.com tent. Was camped all the way over by the swoop pond, but the few evenings I dropped by it was closed up and no one around. Man, you guys go to bed early.

I, on the other hand, met Kev after one of my several all-nighters. Just sort of happened into him when I was drinking beer at sunrise.

hmm....where to start....

Met a ton of wonderful DZ.commers
Gave and received a ton of hugs
Drank waaaay too much
Got initiated into the Rodriguez Brothers by my parents :$ (and it's on video - OOPS!!!!)
Nailed my sit fly with Phree's awesome advice
Was almost tossed off the golf cart with SkyBytch's driving :D:D
Landed in the soccer field twice :S
Didn't get in as many jumps as I wanted due to weather

Hardest thing - watching people you care about leave
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hardest thing - watching people you care about leave

Hey you left after the first weekend. But to your credit, you did return later in the week. ;) It was pretty much one big drunkfest with some skydiving thrown in to boot for yours truly over here. :S:):$

PS: Best of luck with your up and coming move to CA.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Talked to Don on Sunday, and he says that he was a victim in the golf cart crash. Seems some people going by on said gold cart offered Don a ride. He told me that he would have never got on the cart if he knew how drink the driver was.

As for my experience at the Convention:
Meet some DZ.comers and had a wonderful time with them.

Took Gimp to the altar (he was right in one of his other post, there were more men than women that wanted to spank him)

Meet and kissed the ring of the BIG GUY:P

Got to make some fun dives with Rene and Chris (thanks guys):)
Amy, Bill and myself got to give Riddler his 8 point four way:)
Had to keep an eye on some of the guys who kept "borrowing" the golf cart (you know who you are);)

Let Jim pack for me, and it was a good opening.:)
Shook the port-a-potty while Lisa was in it:)

Stopped and saw Lew in the hospital before heading out.[:/] She was in good spirts, but keep the vibes coming.

On and on the list goes.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey you left after the first weekend. But to your credit, you did return later in the week.

I know. Damn I hate it when work interferes with skydiving. :D

PS: Best of luck with your up and coming move to CA.

Thanks! Appreciate it. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

>Had to keep an eye on some of the guys who kept "borrowing" the golf cart (you know who you are)

But I was told to borrow that one if I wanted to get drunk and go driving by my boss :D *MSF, WFFC or I'm not responcible for my activities after 10 jello shots or a pitcher of screwdriver.

It was returned in only a few more pieces then when it was "borrowed" right? :)

How was Lew last night?
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

How was Lew last night?

Seemed in good spirits. She even told us the whole story. Only hit the button on the magic machine once while we were there.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

At least you were entertaining... and you knew how to vocallize your feelings about a great boogie.

It's important to be able to express yourself. If you're having a good time at a boogie, why not let everyone know?

*Moody stand up and takes a bow*
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."