MochaSkyChick

Do you play Paintball?

I don't yet, but it's the latest thing to do during a weather hold at the DZ. In fact, I was just about to ask for marker recommendations.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I used to play all the time until two things happened. I almost fucked up my knee playing and i started jumping.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Just wondering how many folks on here play paintball.

Mocha's gun ----> Clicky

My gun here.
Yea, I paid full retail for it, and haven't used it in 2 years. Used to play semi pro. It's just not as fun (for the price) anymore.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Yep! Have a blast playing. I've only played indoor paintball thus far. Outdoor is next.

Outdoor is much better.
--------------------------------------------------------
Some one must go to the edge for others to be able to find it. But if you go be sure you can make it back.

I used to play it during high school. Then, one day, I was unable to go because I had to work.

Turns out my friends only THOUGHT that it was legal where we were playing. Apparently, the police were not amused at a bunch of kids in fatigues firing the weapons. I don't know exactly what happened, but I know they got pinched.

One of them told me that night about being arrested. Made me glad I had to work. I never played paintball again.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I used to play hard-core, then I started jumping.

Lets see...

I have a '98 Spyder, with a Bob Long Cyclone II bolt, a 16" All-American rifled barrel and a few other goodies. I did some home-made mods to crank up my crono speed, without using a shitload of air (lots of air=broken paint), so I would crono around the 400ft/s mark.

Why? So I could sit over 75yrds away and pick you off on the facemask. The large group that played all the time together only played outlaw ball, using various games and various scenerios. I was a designated sniper (my choice), so I had that rifle, I had painted it to take the shine out, I made a guille suit...we had serious fun.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Why? So I could sit over 75yrds away and pick you off on the facemask.

Shweeet! Although, it's definitely no fun taking one in the facemask. The paint can spray through the vents and get in your mouth.

one of my friends actually got a little cut up by peices of the ball going through the air vents, and they put a few small cuts on his cheek. But its really funny to pop someone right in the eye goggle part... they suddenly can't see shit, and its funny to watch their reaction. :D

MB 3528, RB 1182

I used to play all the time. I don't play any more for a number of reasons: mostly the people.
Paintballers and Skydivers are almost Exactly Opposite. I say that i've never met a skydiver i didn't like, and i also say i've never met a paintball player I liked. ;)
Different attitude towards the game they play and the people that play it - A much less mature group of people in my opinion.
(please note this is a gross generalization of those who play in my peticular area: take it as that. )

Blue oNes,
=========Shaun ==========

so I would crono around the 400ft/s mark.

Why on earth would you crono your gun at those speeds??? I'm not trying to criticize, but wouldn't that be rather dangerous at close distances??

He's saying it was for sniper shots/long distance, but I still think it is big overkill. I saw one impact an adams apple. The gurgling sound he made and the desperate 911 calls.....images like that never leave your mind.

This is why all the sanctioned competitions I was in had a 300 ft/sec limit, and all the walk on games were limited to 250.

Bandit games are fum, but, when someone is near death, it's not so fun anymore.

Edit to add: For god sakes people, if you are gonna play, wear face AND neck protection!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1