lewmonst

Eloy Boogie Video - Update February 24, 2003

but have you tried to pm him lou?

I PM'd him a few months ago, back when I could still remember the Eloy boogie clearly. I think I'm gonna buy that T shirt I saw in the mall the other day. It says: I went to the Eloy X-mas boogie and all I got was a promise.:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

but have you tried to pm him lou?

I PM'd him a few months ago, back when I could still remember the Eloy boogie clearly. I think I'm gonna buy that T shirt I saw in the mall the other day. It says: I went to the Eloy X-mas boogie and all I got was a promise.:D

HAHAH!:S youre hysterical:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

hey guys,
sorry i don't log on as much as you all do. I replied to a PM about a week ago from JT and encouraged him to PM Cajones directly. Cajones hasn't been checking dz.com much recently, but I am telling him to get on now and give you all an update. I appreciate everyone patience. However, Lou, if you would like to ask for a refund or want to ask us what's up, I encourage you to just ask us. I can't keep up with talkback and missed some of the posts on this thread. We're not hiding or anything, you can email or PM me or Cajones, or even call us if you want, but if you have a refund request, don't expect us to find it on a post, please contact us directly. Cajones is PM'ing you right now.
We're going to take the final cut to the duplicators this friday.

Thanks, peace
Lew

ps, Sunshine, thank you for your perspective. I'll drop you another Smirnoff in Rantoul...
http://www.exitshot.com

ps, Sunshine, thank you for your perspective. I'll drop you another Smirnoff in Rantoul...

Grant's problems, repeated. LOL

Ya know, I think you and Cajones are quite intelligent people, and you also happen to be quite a hottie, Lew. Cajones gets the important job at the big boogies, ie-the perfect vantage point for initiations.

You 2 are my idols, including my camera flying. Just promise me one thing. If you ever hear me offer to make a boogie video, bitch slap me upside the head and threaten to smash my cameras, ok?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hello from the deep dark cavern of video editing!...

Lew has said most everything I'd wanted to say. The computer sleuths among you can check and see that I haven't been on dz.com in some time. I think July 1st was the last time I've posted or looked at my PM's.

I must apologize to everyone who sent me PM's, especially. Those of you who PM'd me with computer and editing problems, please send new PM's if you still need help. A separate apology to Corn and Michelle, who sent me PM's trying to help put up a high quality version of the Holly Memorial (it should be in the video in its final form). I wasn't attempting to ignore anyone - and it certainly wasn't my intention to annoy anyone. I simply have a huge amount of work to get done, most especially finishing the Eloy video, in a short amount of time. dz.com, as most of you know, can consume hours of otherwise productive time.

All other video projects are finished, and I will be taking what I have to the duplicator on Friday. The video will not be the polished product I have in my mind, but with the Convention coming, I don't want to delay it any longer.

Many thanks to those of you who have been more than patient and understanding,
Cajones

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

its that itime again!

Ive been pretty damn patient.
I am aware of lew's injury and recovery. and I am also aware of the responsiblities of Cajones job.

my point: if you cant take on a project dont collect the money for it.

how about an update or a refund! I will be more then happy to send you the money back when you have a PHYSICAL product. not just the promise of one
My photos

My Videos

they are waiting for more footage from this year's boogie.. it's gonna be a limited edition double boogie collector set! Maybe I'll go to this year's boogie so I can be in it! :P course it might not get released until 2005.. [:/]
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Lew posted here earlier that anyone who wants their money back would be refunded. All they have to do is contact Cahones. You can PM him thru DZ.com

My understanding is that the video is done, he's just finishing up the credits. I personally am still looking forward to seeing the video. Better late than never!

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

im with ya on that too mandy! I really want the video, thats why I payed for it.

It always good business to keep your customers informed where their money went.
Im sure its not easy doing all the editing then adding the memorial, then the move and the injury but I feel as if I dont keep asking they wont get the product to me!

not too cool.

whole different situation but this is my point-
there was a situation where ONE person was affected by a bad order online. they ordered t shirts or pull up chords. and got the same runaround. everyone who posted in that thread agreed it was a runaround.
we all know lew and cajones therefore we have been patient. but I dont like being pushed off to the side.
Im not the type to hold a grudge or let this bother me in any serious fashion but next time I will wiat until the product is done before I give anybody form these forums any money for a video. as it is I wiated until march when they said its in the finalized stage to send my money and that was 6 months ago.[:/]

lessons learned-- last time Burned
My photos

My Videos

I can't keep up with talkback and missed some of the posts on this thread. We're not hiding or anything, you can email or PM me or Cajones

after going back and re reading the thread I dont think they will see this. so I am gonna try to find the email in their profiles and ask them;)
just emailed both of em. Ill pop in any info they pass along
My photos

My Videos