Steel

people change

But is it for the better or for the worse. Lets see.

lx50: A young Bruno, 19, no real hairloss, 175 lbs, 42" chest, 235 lb. bench but hasn't worked out 2 days in a row in his life, wears 32 jeans but is slightly concerned at the possibility of having to upsize to a 33. His main goal is to get that mustang up to 140 and learn how to pump the clutch properly to win those street races that start when the light turns green. Has no real responsibilities and thinks he will be rich by the time he is 30.
bevsoot: an old Bruno 29 pushing 30 with noticeable hairloss on the right and left side just above the forehead, 200 lbs. but a 44" chest 17" arms & 335 lb. bench to go with it. Would be great if it wasn't for that unfortunate 35" waist that follows it. Its even sickening to acknowledge that. Knows it is imperative to get the will power to run it off. Has gotten his camaro up to 145 and ninga upto 160 but really doesn't see it as a meaningful accomplishment more as an unnecessary risk. Has a ton of responsibilities and knows without any doubt that in 2 months when he turns thirty he will NOT be rich.
I think I would rather be 19 again.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Now turning 40...that's a scary thought....

Hey I'm looking at 40 straight in the eye (only 2 1/2 weeks away) and I'm not scared. Of course it'll be harder to tell that cute little hottie (assuming I ever meet a cute little hottie again) my age. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

***Now turning 40...that's a scary thought....

Oh boy....that is SO true. My 40 is coming up
next year. I feel like I need to book my place at the old age home[:/]
But hey, what the hell, at least I can look forward to one razzle of a party !!:ph34r:

As we in Africa know - "If you're going to be dumb - you'd better be tough."
- Tonto

Bruno mi amigo....

Don't worry, just a few guidleness for you to "really" find out.

It's friday after all

You know you're growing older when...
Your sweetie says "Lets go upstairs and make love, and you answer, "Honey, I can't do both!"

Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you"re barefoot.

A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door nearest your car

Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along

It takes longer to rest than to get tired

You're cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"Getting a little action" means you don't need to take a laxative today.

"Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

An "all nighter" means not getting up to go to the bathroom

You realize that caution is the only thing you care to exercise.

You wake up with that morning-after feeling, and you didn't do anything the night before.

A few notes about growing older

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.

The aging process could be slowed down if it had to work its way through Congress.

The cardiologist's diet: if it tastes good, spit it out.

It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything.

Cheers!
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Babe, you look so great!
You are stressing way too much.
Look, I know all about what's going on in your life, and I know that you are under a lot of stress, but I hold to the fact that, first of all, you are NOT old, second, you look fabulous, and third, 30 is a good age.
Nobody's perfect, but there's no reason to stress about it. You've got it UNDER CONTROL...;)

Blondes do have more fun!

Now turning 40...that's a scary thought....

Beats not turning 40

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You're just hitting your stride at 30, holmes.

I can hit 220 on my head and 150 on my bike. I'm not proving anything other than how much fun I can have. What I've lost in flexibility I've replaced in spades with cunning and evil.

My hair will probably all fall out before it all goes grey. But I am dead sexy ;).

I am 40, hear me roar.B|

-Quick! Take a picture! I'm talking trash and I haven't even started drinking yet!:ph34r:

Dude - turning 30 is no biggie. Screw it. I've been 18 since 1990 and haven't aged a day since. Look at it this way - you could be a democrat! :D:D:D:D

Few people on the planet have broken the 300 lb bench press barrier - probably comparable with the # of folks that skydive I'd wager. That's pretty damned impressive.

:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Bruno, you're jumping a canopy slightly larger than a tablecloth and worried about turning 30?

I turned 30 19.85 years ago, no big deal.

Turning 50 next January, again, no big deal.

As long as we're having birthdays, we're still on this side of the grass which is good;););)