Deuce

Byron Boogie, my numbers and some pictures.

BTW.. aren't you finished uploading photos yet?!

Shutterfly says I'll have finished uploading 161 pictures in 2 more hours and 43 minutes. It is almost 4 hours running in the background to get them all loaded.

I'll transfer them to my pro site later tonight .

It was great to meet all the new people and Saturday nite was a BLAST. I'm still amazed at how girlfalldown got 5 guys to drop their pants, all at the same time!!!! And her clothes stayed on the whole time. She is such my HERO!!!!

Thank you, thank you. There's just something so silly about men with their pants around their ankles dontcha think?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I just wanted to thank everybody for the great time I had at the boogie.

Deuce, the pictures are great ... did anybody take pictures saturday night? I guess this is asking too much right :S. Well sunday morning for me has been really .... difficult.

I'm sorry we didn't complete the 20 way but just being in it was a real blast for me! Thanks to the organizers for giving me the chance.

See you sometimes in Byron or if anybody wants to come by hollister I should bring some beers for not been docked in that formation [:/]

Ciao

I just wanted to thank everybody for the great time I had at the boogie.

Deuce, the pictures are great ... did anybody take pictures saturday night? I guess this is asking too much right :S. Well sunday morning for me has been really .... difficult.

I'm sorry we didn't complete the 20 way but just being in it was a real blast for me! Thanks to the organizers for giving me the chance.

See you sometimes in Byron or if anybody wants to come by hollister I should bring some beers for not been docked in that formation [:/]

Ciao

Dude,

I was straight across from you on the formation, I thought you did? At least it looked like it. It might only have been a touch though, because it folded in half a split second after that...

Come by again for sure, it was fun jumping with you, and honestly, for 98 jumps (that's what your profile said at least) you fly like a champion!

Iwan

Ok, here are some highlights from Saturday night's festivities.

Lessee, there was a chick fight (well not really, but it was cool), human climbing blocks, and creeper racing. The creeper racing was about 4 of us being dragged behind a golfcart on the taxiway and possibly the runway, I don't recall looking around at the time. ;)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

B|

How about one of a world-famous organizer?

I thought I recognized that jumpsuit and canopy.. Is that a very comfortable but unfortunately deploying in the cameraman's face Wings container? :S;)B|;):S:S:D:ph34r:

If it had been any other rig than the the superior fit and comfort of my Wings container, I would have hit JP. That's how good they are. Besides which, I was so hungover at that point, I was actually doing well to remember to deploy. You'll notice that the picture is of a video capture. This is becuase JP was too busy screaming like a little girl to actuate his mouth switch and get a good picture. Big wuss. I'll try to get closer next time.

This is becuase JP was too busy screaming like a little girl to actuate his mouth switch and get a good picture. Big wuss. I'll try to get closer next time.

God thats some funny CHIT...... and now I get to think about it with the accent as well...:)
Thanks for putting that dive together..for all of us.

Jeanne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a little movie of the jumps we made at the boogie

WOO HOO!!! I'm on video TOO (and not funneling the danged thing ;)
Nice job Iwan... any chance I can get a copy of that? Or at least the first jump?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Bah! It was the combination of your new and improved Wings EXT and my tried and proven Wings W-10 that saved me. Plus the superior performance of your PD Stilletto 135 and my PD Spectre 150. ;)

I'll do better next time.B|

Iwan! Nice job! I gotta stop post-whoring and learning myself that thingie you used there!

I think it was dumb luck and a big sky that kept you two old codgers from becoming fertilizer..

We may not be old like Gareth and JP;)... But I think the same dumb luck applies to our sunset high speed counter swoop performance Saturday:P...

Actually that was my youthful cat-like reflexes combined with the extreme responsiveness of PD's Stiletto and a huge dose of sheer terror... :o
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Thanks Iwan,

well ... I did get to dock but then I found myself flipped below before seeing the formation crashing :(

It really was great jumping at the boogie and that was the biggest formation I've ever participated in my now 102 jumps B| and also:

- first boogie
- first Sky Van
- first Otter
- first big formation
- first 100 jumps

I guess this is enough to say I really loved it!!!

Ciao

Thanks Iwan,

well ... I did get to dock but then I found myself flipped below before seeing the formation crashing :(

It really was great jumping at the boogie and that was the biggest formation I've ever participated in my now 102 jumps B| and also:

- first boogie
- first Sky Van
- first Otter
- first big formation
- first 100 jumps

I guess this is enough to say I really loved it!!!

Ciao

Dude.. do you know what kind of trouble you got yourself into just now? This means MAJOR amounts of beer!! ha ha..

Congrats, you did really well on that jump. I enjoyed jumping with you.

Iwan