mujie96

Hey Jess needs a hug

Michele's Vibe Recipe

First, take a dozen bits of hope and 37 pats of faith. Mix them in a wish bowl, then add a pound of confidence. Set them aside.

Combine 1 cup of courage and 2 cups of determination. Add imagination to taste (use lots of imagination - it is a miraculous ingredient), and place it in a peaceful pan. Let rise until double.

Take the hope, faith, and confidence, and mix them well with the courage, determination and imagination. Liberally dose it with love and place in your heart for baking. When done, DO NOT LET COOL! It will not be too hot to eat right away. Frost with the smile of a child, and eat the whole thing up...gobble it, be greedy...let the crumbs fall where they may.

Once full, dance around, letting the music play really loudly, and listen for the child's laughter wafting lightly on the summer sun. When goosebumps break out on your skin, the VIBES are done, and working.

Many hugs, girl.

You are loved, most sincerely. Remember the moonpie.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I got a fabulous neck rub at the DZ, so I have a LOT of hugs to give now. Jess, I hope the bad days keep passing by and not staying

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

(((((((((((((((((((VIBES)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lots of hugs and good vibes to ya Mujie!!! Ya need anything, PM me, I'm here for you 24 hours a day. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.