Sebazz1

Paul Cousins - Needs our prayers...

I'm stunned. I just heard about him being hurt through the grape vine to now learn he has passed on. It's just soo sudden and way too soon for him to go.

Paul, your going to be missed man. I'll cherish our jumps together and our time at Hollister and Byron.I know your in a better place where the jump planes climb fast, the weather is great, and there is allways a slot open for you. Blue Skies Brother!
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:| Hi guys, im one of pauls good friends here in north vancouver, No im not a skydiver or have ever tried it. i can tell you though that paul cousins was a very great person to know, He sent me emails almost every week with his stay in california, i also got to see him 3 weeks before this accident happened, God damn! i wish it didnt, but as far as things go. Thats the way paul would have wanted to go out. "In Style." god bless you man, and your memorys will last forever.

P.S. if anyone has any pictures of pauls skydiving adventures you can feel free to email them to me @:
[email protected]
Take care guys, maybe one day ill see you in the skys too. Keep in touch. Keep safe, and god bless.

-Chris Billinger