Aromain

Heres an interesting idea, when you tell a story have a point...

"Heres an interesting idea, when you tell a story have a point...it makes it that much more interesting, for the listener" Steve Martin in Trains, Planes, and Automobiles.

19 year old girls are such freaking tools. I am 22, and sometimes (meaning 99%) of the time the girl I'm seeing (meaning screwing) makes me want to vomit (meaning vomit) when she talks to me. This is what just transpired about 5 minutes ago as she came to see me at work.

She "hey, did you know it was me"
Me "I figured"
She "Yeah, well I'm going to watch the yankees lose tonight"
Me "They might not"
She "I guess I should be more hopefull, huh? I just know they are going to lose though"
At this point all I can say to myself is "yeah in your expert opinion you know they will lose because you have seen all 5 W/S games leading to this one....you f#%^ing tool." I should add that I don't really care who wins because I'm not a big baseball fan at all. The point is she sucks because she has nothing to identify herself with but the "major personal dillemmas she creates in her insugnificant world". I know that this little diologue doesn't make her seem too bad, but damnit she sucks! Take my word for it.

Here is a list of complaints of her off the top of my head.

1. She sucks & her friends suck.
2. She thinks she's trendy for changing her hair (shes a stylist), & it always looks the same... and if not the same usually not as good as before, and she shops at Express with all boring clothes ... real trendy in cloths that all look like something to wear to bed.
3. She has to drink wine coolers cause she doesn't like beer. (told you she was a tool)
4. Shes Jewish (don't get me wrong, I dont care about her religeon, but she personifies all the things that are said in a negative connotation about JAPs ... jewish american princesses for all you in the not know)
5. She sucks in bed (see #4)
6. She hates almost any kind of food, including but not limited to, mayonaise, ketchup, mustard, buffalo wings, hamburgers, coffee, beer ...oh yeah said that...you get the point.
7. She has nothing to say of any interest to anyone and when I ignore her she gets upset when I say "of course I don't remember what you said, because I have a strick rule about not listening to drivel", then all I can do is roll my eyes when she cries because I couldn't care less about hurting her feelings, mostly because of the intensity in which she sucks.
8. She got me so upset I had to write this.
9. I've "hit it" in every way immaginable with her and no longer feel any interest in previously achieved sexual exploits. I mean, its only fun when you think your gonna get smacked, and I didn't, so shes just another notch in the belt now.
10. Every time she tells me a story, afterwards, I think to myself..."I wish I had that 45 seconds back, I could have been thinking about how warm my balls are."

This may make you think that I am a complete jerk off, and that is certainly your perogative. This little diatribe wasnt mean to expain ME, it was meant to be some sort of catharsis. I think it worked. I'm gonna indulge in a 12 pack of bud light (meaning get drunk and see what shes doing and if I can intrest her in a booty call)
------------------------------------------------
"Matter fact go and get your chrome, cause I'd rather be, broke thogether, then rich alone."

If you dislike nearly everything about her, why bother doing her at all?

Exactly. If you really dislike her then "turn & track".

But since her and all her friends suck, remember to pass phone No's to me & Vanya.

Just an aside... In the wake of the breakup of my first marriage (hey, I'm only on my second!!!) I covered the whole 5 points of the newly seperated, including (at 35 years old) dating the obligatory 17/18 year old for about 2 months B|.

It all came to an end when the news showed an earthquake on Sakhalin with the comment about the blocks of workers flats collapsing BUT the statue of Lenin still standing. Nicola's comment: "Russia must be a really cool place if they've got statues of John Lennon there":S:S [arrrrrgh].

Yep. That's when I got smacked full in the face by the generation gap.:(

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

3. She has to drink wine coolers cause she doesn't like beer. (told you she was a tool)
4. Shes Jewish (don't get me wrong, I dont care about her religeon, but she personifies all the things that are said in a negative connotation about JAPs ... jewish american princesses for all you in the not know)
5. She sucks in bed (see #4)

O.K., where do I start? With the anti semitism? The attitude you have? The fact that she doesn't drink beer is a problem to you? The fact that you call her names, i.e. tool, and basically tell her she's useless and worthless, except to fuck when you want to?

Geesh.

So, she's bad in bed. Yet you...."9. I've "hit it" in every way immaginable with her and no longer feel any interest in previously achieved sexual exploits. I mean, its only fun when you think your gonna get smacked, and I didn't, so shes just another notch in the belt now. "

You, dear boy, have no idea what a relationship is. And have absolutely no idea what a "tool" you appear with that post. You just want to fuck. So go fuck. But don't complain then if it isn't a good relationship. And don't go whining around when she tosses your ass for another man, who actually knows something about relationships.

"Here's an interesting idea....when you tell a story, have a point." The only point I see you making is that you're fucking just to fuck, and not giving a shit about the girl who's under/over you. And then having the nerve to bitch about it.

Think about this....I am the only daughter of a semi famous jew (that makes me a JAP...). I have never had any of my lovers walk away unhappy - and every one of them have come back for more, and they usually know enough to bring me some wine coolers.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I can't agree more. Catharsis or no, other than showing how men, and especially young men, can indeed fit the very unbecoming stereotype out there for being ignorant (see #4 and #5) and self-serving (#'s 1-10), I don't see the point.

If you don't like her, break up with her. Otherwise you're not doing either one of you a favor, and you're just making yourself look bad.

Thanks for covering that, Michele. As my partner is Jewish, I don't take very kindly to anti-Semitism.

However, I think this loser is a troll and is just looking for this kind of attention. If not, well, I don't foresee that he has a very long future in this community.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

Check it out. I must be a "tool" cause i don't drink beer. Will you all still love me anyway?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Read this when you're 30 (mentally). Might take you a good 20 years, but at least it'll make you laugh.

I just love the irony of the subject compared to the content. "Have a point when you tell a story or I'll hate your arse. And now: a story of my own without one." One can only surmise the poster is a self loather ;)

If she's dumb, you hate her and she's bad in bed - get outta the way. If you still stick around, who's the dumb tool?

You're being manipulated with by the Jews dude. That Jewish girl is playing you like a string. But they say Jews rule by proxy. Must be right, yeah? Soon she'll make you fight and die and stuff, just like that dude from Indobodiaesa said.

Oh btw; she upset you enough to make you write all that stuff. I *don't bother* at all with people that bore me simply because they're not worth the effort. You, OTOH, is an amusing tool. For the time being.

Sunshine It'll be a long and ardous mental journey for me but rest assured: I shall work hard to love you despite you not drinking beer (and per definition therefore being aq tool). Yet I am a hardy tough-as-nail salt-of-the-earth guy and I am sure I'll prevail even against these odds B|.

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

I don't see the necessity in bashing someone publicly, especially if you haven't talked to them directly. Sorry, but you're making yourself look like an ass. If you're not interested in her, tell HER, not us.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Sunshine It'll be a long and ardous mental journey for me but rest assured: I shall work hard to love you despite you not drinking beer (and per definition therefore being aq tool). Yet I am a hardy tough-as-nail salt-of-the-earth guy and I am sure I'll prevail even against these odds .

Aww, thanks man. Hugs and kisses to you!! :$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!