Rdutch

Rules of Pie?

Better look out!

I didn't get pied at 100 either. Then passed 200, 300 and 400. Was feeling pretty safe the week after my 400th. Tammi asked if I could help her with the Carbonzone taxes one evening. I walked out of the packing room and around the corner of the hanger and BLAM! Chocolate cream pie all over me. Don't run or hide...it gets worse as time goes on!!!:P

Blue skies,

Jim

here yee here yee:

It has just been brought to my attention that if someone is getting pied for a major jump milestone only jumpers with more jumps than the jumper who reached the milestone may pie said jumper...:S:P

So if someone is getting pied for say 1,000 jumps, only people with more than 1,000 jumps may pie him or her. It's not fair to get pied by someone with less jumps than you...

Just heard about it and thought it was a darn good rule.

here yee here yee:

It has just been brought to my attention that if someone is getting pied for a major jump milestone only jumpers with more jumps than the jumper who reached the milestone may pie said jumper...:S:P

I take this as a ploy to dis-allow many of Sebazz1's friends to pie him. If that is the case, I suggest that each and every one of you contact me and I'll pie the shit out of him B|B|
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Rules are rules biotch...

Don't make me get all squirley 'n shit on you...

B| Rules are fine, However I must honor the tradition and help my fellow Skydiving Brothers and sisters. If you require a Pieing, and some reason they are not "Qualified" to pie you (using your rules anyway) ... heheh.... I am :P

Squirrel away bro !!!:D

Whos Messin!... I'm all over it. I can Pie you. If others aren't willing to break the rules -- and you know they are-- I'll step up to the plate, (pie plate) and bring forth mass pie on your head.

No rules broken. ;)

Just found out about the rule from an ex Texas jumper

Well, umm, I'm from Texas, and the "senior only" rule only applies to pouring beer during an SCR ceremony, and even then it only means that you have to have an SCR to pour beer. There's a reason this person is an ex Texas jumper -- we done run 'im out.;)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wendy please go with me on this one...

I'd go anywhere
For you dear, anywhere
For your smile, anywhere
For you...

Of course, Sunshine'll get me :D

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Dude Must I repeat what you said... ??? Me Pieing you involves no rule breaking according to your post above.

So if someone is getting pied for say 1,000 jumps, only people with more than 1,000 jumps may pie him or her. It's not fair to get pied by someone with less jumps than you...

There will be no getting out of that one. :):D

I'd go anywhere
For you dear, anywhere
For your smile, anywhere
For you...

Of course, Sunshine'll get me

Howzabout we leave sebazz and the 2 of us go out? :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yes you are absolutely allowed to pie me. Because you have many many more jumps than me. But many can not pie me um-kay

But if you saw the way i pie people i think you'd let a lowly 500 jump wonder like me pie you....:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

All I know is I pied Clay and it was fun I would post the picture but..............its been posted many times...he DID NOT expect that...I have to say it was for a good cause not everyone can get 10,000 posts and not receive a good payment...I had promised skybytch I would do it and post the pictures and I did it......becha didn't know it was planned for a while huuh Clay:D:D:D:D....anyway he said he had never been pied and that was the first....can't expect beer for that he had brought me some anyways;)