bergh

Purity Test

Sorry for the delay..the trick or treat'rs have been coming nonstop..
Not sure if long distance reading will work, but let me know what you think about what I've found (usually like the energy of the person I'm ready for to be present)..Here goes:
Present influence card was The Fool card which is your atmosphere in work or how you're living your life. I have a feeling it's the later. Extravagence and unrestrained excessiveness..As far as your immediate obstacles go, we had The World card which has to do with your desire for perfection and success and to finish what you've started. As far as your specific goals, you had the Judgement card which means that you have the determination to see your goals to fruition, results oriented. In the past, (sun card) you've experienced success, happiness and accomplishments but you've had to proceed with caution as there has been danger and deception along the way (moon card). Your future influence (Star card) is filled with bright prospects and satisfaction. Presently,(Hermit card) you are still cautious, not sure to believe what's happening or not and have a tendency to withdraw when unsure. Your environment (emperor card) is that you're surrounded by wealth, accomplished individuals which you admire. You have the endurance to make your goals and dreams a reality! Your inner emotions (empress) is about a well thought out action plan and making progress. I see Fertility in here too..watch out! As far as the final result: (you have the Hanged Man card) which means you are currently or soon to be experiencing a transition. Again, my strong feelings here is that it isn't work related. If I'm off on the reading..it's because I need your energy!;)

Hey very good.
Check your PMs

you are so right about the transition and it not having to do with my job as I am moving but I am moving with my company. That was really cool.
Thank you

Let me know where to send the BEER

:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I'm 61% pure. I need to have more fun! ;)

Did anyone else say "huh?" to question number 78 which is "Have you ever had sex like burning?" or is it just me and my purity?? :)
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

You are 25% Pure! :$
(Very interesting.)

Here's how the REST of the world breaks down, compared to you:
people less pure than you (3%) ;)
people like you (0%) :S
people more pure than you (97%) B|
Based on the 13,554,835 submissions before you.

There's something to be said about us "wordly people" ... you know, the 1/4 minority (25% or less) ... and there's a WHOLE lot to be said about those of you who's score is 10% or less. ;)
But I think there's one thing everyone can agree on ... there's little we'd change about all those questions (times) we answered "yes" to.

Ok, I'm goin' to hell.I'm only 39% pure.:S>:(
Relax, it only seems kinky the first time.
Amber

I'm sorry dear, but with a tag line like that??? You didn't know that ahead of time?
B|

lol-I don't believe debaucherous activity sends us to the fire place - lol

ummmm, if so, I may be joinin you there...

And, in answer to your tag line?

relax, it'll only hurt the first time...

jjf
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Good luck with your transition..according to the cards, it's a step in the right direction!:P

Oooh! Me! Please do ME next!

Uh, the card reading, that is. Perverts. ;)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Thats amazing

Within three minutes, same thought...

I did not read this post ahead of time, but you sure as hell read my mind 3 minutes prior!!!

K

MOODY!!!!

I"LL BE IN HELL BEFORE YOU!

I AM 27% Pure!
(Very interesting.)

Here's how the REST of the world breaks down, compared to you:

people less pure than you (3%)
people like you (0%)
people more pure than you (97%)

Just how does a well balanced person view this data? The only healthy way. BLAME EVERYONE ELSE.

My Answer: Why is everyone lyin when their takin this damn thing!!! B| Ya'll are sicker than that. Worried your Mama's gonna see?

lol
It's a gas, gas, gas...

There's no rush. Have fun and enjoy yourself. If you find time in the next century or so, I'll be here. B|
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Here we go Duck...
Your present influence is the death card..don't freak out though b/c it only means sudden change, a loss, or failure. That's okay b/c as you know everything happens for a reason and is a stepping stone to the ultimate for you! Next we have your immediate obstacles, the Tower card, which is adversity, a setback or unexpected event..You can handle it! Now, as far as your goals/destiny..you have the Devil card, this is only a warning so that you can proactively control your destiny..but it is distaster and potentially fatality..just keep awareness because you ARE living on the "edge" and need to be more careful. Your past is the Temperance card. you have been accomodative, patient, have had a lot of friendships and compatibility with others..however those past events, the Hanged man, of sacrifice and abandonment and constant transition were uncomfortable for you. Where you want to be in the future (Judgement card) is to be determined, know what you want, and acquire your desired outcome. Stay focused! You too have perfection and success as your desired outcome and it will happen as the (star) card says that you have a bright prospect for the future and you will be satisfied with your destiny. You have the Lover card too! this is awesome as you're at peace with who you're becoming and developing into and others are noticing it as well..perhaps it's the pheromones! Your final outcome is the Empress card which is developing into the real you..and you feel complete. Good luck! ;)

I'll be darned...like a sock. That was quite comprehensive. I liked it! Thank you for taking the time to do that for me. :)

very interesting, which deck do you use?
throw me down and see what you find!!!

after pop up hell, it told me 19%.
i think the other non virgin test was a little more sophisticated, i scored a 16% pure, there are 6 or so things i'm not interested in, but there is room for improvement, if anybody wants a coach...
hahah
don't worry about me, just pre-party post whoin'
m
~ a temporary reconfiguration of stardust

Amazon..Here ya go..
Your present influence is the Empress card, which means development..or as for we women, Fertility. Are you working on making or expanding your family? Your immediate obstacles are in the Lovers card. Are you in love with more than one person? Are you looking for perfection in your SO? Next we have your goal card which is the Star, your destiny is bright. Be patience though. In your past, patience has been an issue for you, however you've been really accomodative to others and your friendships are solid. In the past, you've experienced (the devil card) which has included some disaster or violence in some sort of way. You're a strong person and have survived some tough stuff..you can get through anything.Your future involves dealing with (the death card) a loss..doesn't mean "death" per se, it means a sudden change or unexpected loss. But if it's a death of a loved one, make sure now that he/she knows how much you love them and you'll have peace of mind when that time comes. Now we come to the Tower card. It has to do with disruption or adversity in your life. This is a temporary setback and you need to acknowledge it as so. Roll with the punches and move on. Next you have the Hangman card, he's not a bad guy..he's all about a transition and most of the time, it's a healthy one. As we transition to your outcome/result, we have the Judgement card, which is that you're finally at peace with your determination and decisions to succeed and be happy as your final result is the Sun card..Triumph, success, happiness and being content. It was worth the journey!;)