sunshine

How did you start your day?

woken up to sunshine telling me she had a very nteresting night and she wishes she knew why she had only one boot on....lol

I had to share with someone. :)

that she is (when she hasn't had way to much to drink) she be one of my bestes friends..... she so cool!!!!

:$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My day started when i woke up in an airplane. I was only wearing one of my boots, but later found the other one in the parking lot. Had to wait about 5 hours for the person that had my car keys and purse in his car to come get me and bring me home. Ended up being 6 hours late for work. I'm pretty sure i had fun last night though. :)

er you had more fun than me, I woke up to the wonderful people in dispatch thinking that all of us at station one really didn't want to have a morning cup of coffee before we had to go woo woo woo down the road for a LOLINAD (little old lady in no apparent distress);)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I woke up, got a shower, went back to sleep for about 1/2 hour, then got up and came here, to my boring whuffo job. B|

I'm jealous, I wanna wake up to a backrub!!! :D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Nice going girl;). Sounds like you did it up SGC style for a night! I had many of those mornings at the dz but I think the best one happned the first weekend Pete and I hooked up.

I woke up in the middle of the night at 4 or 5 in the morning and walked to the bathroom. To my surprise, on the other side of the clubhouse doors were my vickies (underwear) and sandals :$. I was wearing everything else though. I guess Pete and I had a good night ;):ph34r:
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

ouch, I remember nights and early mornings like that. It's worst when you think you got everything done and are kind of proud....then you realized you missed something huge. eeeek:S
....just realizing how happy I am to be done with college.:P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

You gotta come to CAli first! I don't do well in long distance relationships. I always get to horny to hold out!

I'm coming to visit sometime next spring. You have my persmission to have sex with anyone you want until then. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

today started off awesome. i didn't set my alarm clock so i slept until my body woke up. (and no, i didn't even skip class, i made it on time!) also, it's SUNNY outside. the weather has been so gloomy and dreary, but out of nowhere, clear blue skies.

awww...it's so nice to wake up to that. today is a great day! B|

eh, don't feel bad. It wasn't anything like you may think... just a friend. I must say though it was still nice to wake up to.

i wsn't thinking anything so that's good... lol.... i wish i even had a friend to give me a back rub... maybe if i blackmail my friend at the dz i can get her to give me a backrub after jumping on saturday!!!

p.s. you have one free back rub coming your way at the dz.com christmas boogie!!!. (but i fyou want to be woken up to it you have to find somebody(skreamer is staying in my rv so he would work) to wake me up an find your tent/ hotel room and wake you up.. otherwise it just might be around the fire at night or after packing durring the day....