MochaSkyChick

If you could be a Super Hero....

immortality... and umm.. lets see... (really havin to think about this one)... and the ability to change things w/ the power of my mind...
gawd that was hard after a few drinks.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

are you still up!!! god damn go to bed!

yea... and dont let my sleeping habits annoy you! :P im a night owl to start with... then add I go to work at 11pm and get home around 4:30... then I got nuthin to do tommorow but sleep.. so im up.. and I gonna make my hunnie some brekkie if'n I dont pass out first... :S
but thanks for your concern! :D:D

now returning to your regularly scheduled thread...

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Well now...

I'd say the ability to make money appear out of thin air, and the ability to fly. That way I'll always be guaranteed a slot to altitude! Although my new riggie is red and blue and kind of has a WonderWoman theme going on. Given that I can't be a superhero I figured I'd blow all my cash on a bright red Mirage and at least pretend...

-T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

Mocha - invisibility definitely, but not telekewhatsit I dont want to hear whats going on in others peoples minds there is enough clutter in mine. so maybe the ability to fly, unaided of course!

Well telekinesis is where you can move things with your mind. Like Jean Gray in X-Men. I wouldn't want to know whats going on in everyone's mind either.

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

Let's see.. immortality was my first choice, but after thinking it over, I'd say that being immortal has its drawbacks.. so... I'd like to be immortal for only 100 years orso. My second choice would be that getting-beer-from-the-fridge-without-getting-up-thing.. :P

I would definitely want to be able to fly. Just think-- no worrying about malfunctions! No need for a parachute at all. Skydiving would be a hell of a lot cheaper! I would also want the ability to read minds WHEN I WANT TO. Not like Mel Gibson on What Women Want. No more trying to figure out what guys (or other girls) are thinking. :ph34r:

Kelly

I'll just take one power: the ability to pleasure all the women of the world with just a single thought.....

Imagine what the world would be like then! B|

Imagines ReL sitting across from female co-worker in important business meeting. Just as she is about to give her presentation. ReL's powers kick in. :D:D:D

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

Hmmm.... growing up, all I wanted to do was be able to fly. That would have been my power of choice. Would be nice to fly w/o a rig, and I bet having the power to fly would make me a better freeflyer. Would be fun to do a jump with the first group out, and then fly back up to catch the 3rd or 4th group and join in. :-) Ok - so I'd still choose the ability to fly.

The other would be invisibility too. That could be fun and kinky. :)

i see a pattern emerging. :S

I can understand everyone wanting to fly, we are mostly skydivers here!!!

but are we all perverts as well? I will freely admit as bkdice has that it would kinky to be invisible.

so come one you invisible mo fos, are you wanting to perv?

To fly (of course) and to be uneffected by temperature changes.

Think about it. No matter where in the world you go, you can wear whatever you want. 80 below at the north pole and shorts? No problem! B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Good question, But a tough one. just two powers Hmmm... have to think about this one for awhile, back later to post them later.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

But wont the ablility to fly like superman make skydiving boring?
I'd like to be able to jump 13000' high and survive impact at terminal velocity without pain, injuries or discomfort ;)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Boring? Nah. I'd figure an ability like flying you could use at will. Jumps are getting more and more expensive. Fly up to 14 grand or so, fall down to a grand, land, repeat. B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1