dterrick

80's 80's 80's music trivia

I got a 70 just going through it quickly. Brings back some funny memories... (yes, I did own some parachute pants that I was quite proud of, and a sliced-up half t-shirt I would always wear with them :D)

It's ok - I've shredded a pair of faded jeans just like the Def Leppard front man Joe Elliot did in the "Pour Some Sugar on Me" video...... and wore them.

It's ok - I've shredded a pair of faded jeans just like the Def Leppard front man Joe Elliot did in the "Pour Some Sugar on Me" video...... and wore them.

And are you wearing them now??? :P I watched that movie "Joe Dirt" last night, and he was wearing some jeans like that...

Your generation stuck mine with a motherload of cultural horrors (bradys! disco! plaid! roller skating!). -30% for being a yuppie.
5 point bonus for telling me where you saw this. Thanks!

Final Score: 45.25

-30%? A yuppie! WTF?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I got a 71.5 but it's a bunch or crap. I didn't get credit for Jessie's girl, caus i spelled jessie wrong. Stupid test. :S

I got blasted for a few mis-spellings. Like I didn't proofread and spelled "Wedding" as "weding".
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Oh ya? Well I Got "Billie Jean" wrong for the very same reason. How could I have been so stooopid? I mean, it's just a song, right?

At least you passed. I didnt so I've held back a decade until I get the music right >:( >:(.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Slackers -- I got a 151 and I messed up a couple really easy ones.

I fall down and worship at your feet...I thought I was doing really well with a 111.5, that would have been 115.5 if not for one missed 's'. I did have a slight bit of help from my husband, but not too much, and I was rushing.

My question is how many people got #7 right:

"I'll love you with all the joy of living, when the lights go out in blank blank blank."

Erasure was one of my favorite bands back then, but that song was not one of their few somewhat known songs, so I'm skeptical that many people go it right. But you did, right? ;)

And "Colitas!" Well, now I finally know at least! I'm a die-hard Eagles fan, but...well, now I know. :D

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

Well, as a "class" it would appear that you're "all" dorks :P:P

Just for the hell of it I pulled out my states calculator and from what I found:

So far 35 people have taken the test and reported a score. Not a bad ratio for the number of posts (74.4% actually did something - or so they say)

Collectively those 35 people have reported a raw score of 2,615.9, an AVERAGE score of 74.74%. That's just a shade under a B+.

The standard deviation of scores is 30.21% Those reporting well over 100% helped me stay in the bell curve - does this mean I DON'T have to cram for this exam again by dragging out my turntable?

Was it fun?

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Your generation stuck mine with a motherload of cultural horrors (bradys! disco! plaid! roller skating!). -30% for being a yuppie.
5 point bonus for telling me where you saw this. Thanks!

Final Score: 69.05
What scared me were WHICH songs I remembered.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

50.85. kinda crappy, since i was there, just out of high school! oh well, i was busy listening to old van halen and george thorogood, never got into the pop too much. (ironically, i missed the 'hot for teacher' question!)
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001