jtval

Tit-ee bar(NSFW)

puking right now........!!!!!!!!!gives new meaning to die young and leave a good looking corpse

you just lit your own little fired in hell by postiing that, should be hot enough by the tiime you die....

u sick little monkey mmmmkay

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

On a scale of one to ten, those two posts are some of the most disturbing shit I've seen in my life:o

If only Clay was a greenie;)

Edit: I was gonna post the link, but it doesn't seem to work. I'll post the pic just this once, ok HH? ;)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

sweet1.jpg

sweet2.jpg

The second...still very nice but I'm not buying the "I'm innocent, look at my pig tails" act for a second. She's a dirty, naughty, little monkey!!!

What are you talking about man? That's exactly the way we like em;)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Hehe, I love some of these replies. What I posted wasn't that bad, you if want bad you should hear my ultimate sexual fantasy (something that could make grown men cry).

Interesting though about the number of messed up pictures that I just happen to have around... I usually have more :)

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

Image4.jpg

Oh, and of course there is this one. Its already been posted on the forum, just on an older thread.

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

dont.jpg