quade

Michael Jackson Booking Photo

So, there I was driving back from the market and I'm listening to the news and the Santa Barbara Sheriff is giving a press conference. One of the reporters asks him when the booking photo is going to be available and the dufus Sheriff PIO says it'll be available at http://www.sbsheriff.org.

Doh!

It's already been hacked by 2600.

2600 has also taken over http://www.sbsheriff.com as a redirect to the 2600 web site.

Here's the photo as published by FOXNews. Dang, I really wanted the "numbers" on it. This just looks like every other photo of the freek. I was hoping for something more along the lines of Nick Nolte.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

That is a 'freaky' picture. What makes someone change his appearance to that extreme:S (not a question, just a statement). It's just scary.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I really wanted the "numbers" on it. This just looks like every other photo of the freek

Yeah me too!!

The "Booking Module" of the most modern programs automatically adjusts cropping for expedient construction of digital photo line-ups. Eliminates the booking card in the photo.
:P
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

You know, on booking sheets they have a box for complexion. Like 'fair', 'sallow', 'dark', 'ruddy'. I don't recall if they had one for 'artificial'.

Wow I hope I look that good when i'm 45 but the way things are going I don't know:P. Anyone got the number for his plastic surgeon?
But seriously, i'm sure with the right lighting and some serious post-processing he would look "normal".

-G
p.s. I think his finish er um I mean complextion looks like DuPont flamulit.

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

So, as a con, which would you rather go through life saying?

"Yeah, I boned that little freak. Made him toss the salad too."

or

"Are you freaking KIDDING ME? I'd rather have a prison bar jammed up my ass sideways than touch that thing. Looks like a transvestite mannequin."
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.