RoysPlayThing

Wish Upon a Star....

If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?
Wishes aren't just for children. We all have a 'way out there' dream that we wish could be reality.

So, what is your wish ... Forget for the moment that it couldn't possibly come true, and dream a wish freely. :)

I would wish for unlimited wishes :ph34r: then I wouldn't have to settle for just one.. Greedy I know but hey when you got nothing you want everything..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

to be able to see and talk to my dad one last time before he died last year.

I like that one. My wish would be that my Dad could live until next summer, so I can take him fishing one last time.

I wish my best friend was still alive, I wont ever have a friend like him again.

For a happier wish: I wish I could reach into my pocket or touch a bag and say an amount of money, then there it was. That way I could help my sisters and my dad could retire.

I wish my best friend was still alive, I wont ever have a friend like him again.

I have the same wish. I also wish that my best friend was still alive, except my best friend was a female. Besides that one, I agree with samhussey in also wishing that there was no hate or, at least, less hate in this world.

I wish only for a life of domestic tranquility with my lady. That is, for Erin to be my wife, for a couple of great children, a house, a car, and a job that is good enough to maintain the aforementioned factors.

Hmmm. She's in Memphis on business right now. I guess I just wish she was here.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I wish that I could go back in time and not crash my car into a brick mailbox like I did last night.

DIZZZAMN!!! If it makes you feel better I tried to power slide a rental car but instead locked up the breaks and slammed into a curb at 40. The car was thrashed... I marked that up as the most stupid thing I have ever done.

I wish I could have my mom back (she died a few years back).

I have the same wish. I lost my mom to lung cancer 2 years ago. I really miss her...