RkyMtnHigh

Hey, everybody...CHILL! My MOM is on dz.com!

Ohh.. no.. RevJim is here now too.. Don't you have a notch on your bedpost from that conquest too, Katee? :o

Remember how proud you were.. him being a married man wiht a big old pack of kids.. and a little wifey at home not knowing what you two were up to.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Yikes...Rev...not sure what to tell ya...she goes to Cottage Hill which is Southern Baptist..but she also was raised Catholic:S and seems to migrate towards the Apiscople(Sp?) side... does bible study with all denominations..

All I know is that my spirtuality is about asking the man upstairs for a HUG when i need comfort and I get the goosebumps from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes...he's there.;):P:)

When I first started jumping at 35, my mom freaked out too at my lifestyle change

When I started back into the sport back in March I was talking to my aunt... who only lives 4 blocks away from my mom in Myrtle Beach SC and I let it slip I was going to the dropzone over the weekend. She said something to the effect of " I thought you got that out of yours system back in your 20's. Now this is my "COOL" aunt the one who has a pilots lisense and has white water kayaked... but still within an hour I had a call from my mom. So she came out to visit in May for Mom's Day and watched me jump.. a retro jump under a 35' round that I did a GOOD hard crash landing under. I am sure she thinks I am going to kill myself but I assured her I do better landings under the modern equipment.:)

Mama won't go away...now that she's experienced Gold Coast DZ Fri/Sat/Sun...but I'll post my boyshort thongs (black lace) soon enough...sorry MOM![:/]:$;):) They're really cute and comfortable...:)

Nevermind..ask BoostedXT what he thought...I don't have to post it..it's a matter of opinion, right? He'll tell ya..if he's not too shy:ph34r::D Sorry mom/dad..yeah, he's the awesome kid from Boston eating your food and staying under your roof..:):P but I know you guys LOVE HIM!;):PB|:)...Hugs Babe...:)

Awe... you really are turning over a new leaf aren't ya? Paying guys off in beer instead of.. well, you know.. and not posting your nudie pics any more.. I'm so proud of you.. B| and your mama should be too.. Just goes to show ya... anybody, even the worst of us, can change when we really, really want to.. :)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

My mom is the one that took me Skydiving at my DZ. AND she paid for it all (AFF & SDU) and she just paid for my new rig with all the fixins. She Started AFF with me but broke her leg on the second jump. She's pissed that she can't get back in the sky for now. I can't keep her outta trouble, she thinks she's 19.
Cool Momma!

Black Bear you have the coolest mom! B|B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

..but I'll post my boyshort thongs (black lace) soon enough...sorry MOM![:/]:$;):) They're really cute and comfortable...:)

:)

Post away RKY,:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?