mr2mk1g

Vibes for Rebecca who's poorly-sick

My Girlfriend has come down with pneumonia. :(

She was in hospital for a day or two last week where they suspected she had a blood clot on her lung but now the tests are back it turns out she has pneumonia and has been signed off sick for 2 weeks. She doesnt post on here but reads the pages regularly so please send vibes.

Makes me wonder if I should go to the doc about my chest infection...[:/]

~~~~~Big Vibes~~~~~~

Make sure the flowers are sky Blue. That way she knows the flowers are from her skyboy every time she sees them. Or better yet. If she is a skygirl. Match the flowers to her jump suit or canopy colors.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Holy crap, I thought you were psychic. I was down for the count this weekend with a cold - nowhere near as bad as your poor girlfriend, though.

Here's VIBES for you both (especially her) for a speedy and complete recovery. Laughter and affection are great medicines to use along with the icky prescribed ones.

Get better, Rebecca!!

And mr2mk1g, get yourself to a doc - chest infections are not good to ignore!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Dude, {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} for you both. Here's hoping you both get well soon.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

((((((((((((((((((((((((VIBES)))))))))))))))))))) & (((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for Rebecca. I'm so sorry that you are so sick. Please know that we are all sending our best wishes for your speedy recovery. You have a wonderfully sweet boyfriend to have begun a special get-well thread just for you. You two take care of each other and please get better soon. :) XOXOXO ROSA