Jimbo

Contrails? Or Chemtrails?

Contrails. :S

Whoops...edit....hit reply too soon...

I love hearing the conspiracy theorists though. Such basic information overlooked...like air traffic patterns and routes. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. :|:S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Ya know, even I'm not that much of a government conspiracy nut.

Contrails -- very common and no huge deal, but they have been calculated to have -some- effect on the weather.

Intentional? Hell no. A simple side effect.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

what kind of "side-effects" do the contrails cause?

They do, in fact, reflect some sunlight back off the planet as well as help to form additional upper stratus clouds.

It's a minor effect, yet it does exist.
quade -

what kind of "side-effects" do the contrails cause?

They do, in fact, reflect some sunlight back off the planet as well as help to form additional upper stratus clouds.

It's a minor effect, yet it does exist.

Uh huh, see there? This is what "they" want you to believe.

Activates MIB Neuralizer.
All right, Quade, there was no alien. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus. :D
----------
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking. If you cheat, cheat death. If you steal, steal a woman's heart. If you fight, fight for a brother. If you drink, drink with me.

Knowing this government that we have, (regardless of which party might be in control at the time) nothing would surprise me. I DO NOT trust the government of this country! Have not for years!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Knowing this government that we have, (regardless of which party might be in control at the time) nothing would surprise me. I DO NOT trust the government of this country! Have not for years!

I'm not saying I believe what I believe because of the goodness of our government's heart, or because of their excellent transparency, or etc.. But Occam's Razor is clear here. (It's not infallible ever, but in some cases it does make a clear suggestion.) These trails appear all the time, all over everywhere. They would seem to require a lot of material - they're hundreds of miles long and start out as wide as the wingspan on a commercial jetliner and spread out, remaining visible, to many times that.

This implies a lot of something is being used here. If it's not something commonly used somewhere else, surely the multitude of people moving it and loading it into the planes would have some questions and would find out some answers. Keeping all those people quiet is not impossible, but it's unlikely.

Or, these could be commercial flights leaving contrails that don't all behave alike. I don't think I need to get into anecdotes about contrails I have seen personally to validate the possibility that contrails have variety.

We can also look at the observers. There's less to be proven here, but some interesting things are missing. First, these airplanes aren't very far away. Less than 20 miles, even if they're magic military planes. They're visible with the naked eye. But there's no telescope photography of any of them to help shed light on whether these are contrails or spray, and whether the airplanes are commercial or military. One guy saying he made a phone call to ATC and they said there were no commercial flights doesn't mean a thing. He could be lying, ATC might have told him a creative truth to get him off their back because they think he's a whacko, there could have been any of a number of miscommunications, etc.. I'd like to see the colors and logos on the planes. Back to the Razor, if we see commercial colors and logos then either our government is putting significant quantities of sprayables into these airplanes and flying them with commercial airlines' colors and logos, either landing them at government airstrips or terminals at public airports or they're loading up commercial airlines with this stuff without the commercial pilots' knowledge or the airlines are conspiring together with them or... they're just commercial jetliners.

One I'm not sure about is whether ATC radar data is subject to FOIA. If it is, anyone with an atomic clock and a GPS can check for themselves what was flying over, where it went, and where it came from. If most of these chemtrails directly connect commercial or shipping travel hubs, that might tell us something.

But, yeah, I want to believe our government is fiddling with the weather, keeping it a secret out in plain (plane?) sight, and they're doing a good job at both.

(edited to add the word "job". So close, and yet so far.)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Ya know, even I'm not that much of a government conspiracy nut.

Contrails -- very common and no huge deal, but they have been calculated to have -some- effect on the weather.

Intentional? Hell no. A simple side effect.

www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/08/07/contrails.climate/

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The sad thing here is that everyone is missing the obvious culprit: Dick Cheney.

See, the big oil companies NEED the weather to stay cool so that they can sell us all heating oil and other forms of energy to stay warm in the winter. However, they are causing all this global warming that will eventually wipe out the demand for heating oil. When there is no demand for heating oil, they will no longer be able to control the country through their puppets, the Republican party.

So they have to do weather modification research so that they can figure out how to spring their trap on us - global cooling. Once they begin cooling the world, everyone will get so caught up in the left vs. right "I told you so"s that they won't even notice that the cost of heating oil is going through the roof, and that we are all economic slaves to the oil companies, led by their puppets.

So the oil companies put secret additives in select batches of Jet A and study the effects of the additives on the atmosphere, trying to figure out the best way to cool the earth. Even the big oil companies do not trust the big dumb government with the experiments, so they are doing it themselves, using military and civilian fuels to confuse the public.

How can they be stopped?

The answer is easy. DO NOT SUPPORT ANY INDUSTRY OR ACTIVITY THAT USES JET A IN ANY FORM OR FASHION! If they can't sell Jet A, they can't finish their experiments, and they won't be able to take over the world.

Brent

P.S. - If even ONE of you thinks I am serious, I will be extremely disappointed.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

Uh, sorry, but this issue of contrails/chemtrails has been going on since well BEFORE Cheney ever held the office that he currently holds!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Isn't there a type of cloud that looks like it is a contrail?

Not really. Nature very, very rarely makes things in straight lines.

Contrails will, over time diffuse and begin to look like typical cirrus stratus and contrails may actually, under the right circumstances, make additional cirrus stratus, but that's about it.
quade -

this issue of contrails/chemtrails has been going on since well BEFORE Cheney ever held the office that he currently holds!

No, no...you've got it wrong.

It's somehow connected to Halliburton, the company Cheney ran. If only I knew how the connections went, I am sure it could be connected to the TriLateral Commission, the Holy See, and the Endtimes forcast by both the Bible and Mother Shipton. And of course, the Cabalists, as well.

Ciels
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~