Kat69

Sexuallity

Dude, You have to start somewhere. For some people it takes longer to get that license for a plethora of reasons. I myself finished level 5 when I suffered a severe head injury. Whether you like it or not, I AM a skydiver. I never hesitated at the door. In fact I did a very successful jump just one hour after possibly being killed by a really bad jump. Don't tell me I'm not a skydiver.

Chris

How about, whiny little babies go home! A skydiver is a skydiver! Check out my profile! Do I have enough jumps to post among the Gods and Goddesses of the sky? How many would you like someone to have?

RIGHT FREAKING ON.... tell em Kelly

I remember there was a woman in the UK who was called RIPPLE on the boards who had managed to make a couple tandem jumps. She was very excited and was enthusiastic about being on the site. Then some BUTTSTAINS who did not think she was a skydiver ran her off and really hurt her.
Ripple is as much a skydiver as ANYONE else who has ever jumped from a plane..... Just because it does not meet some Macho assholes self delusion that he is SUPER COOL because he is a skydiver.....ooooohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh let me fall down and worship you MR SKYGOD.

NOW for the REST OF THE STORY.... I guess she can't possibly be a skydoiver because dear friends.. Ripple is her name as in shortened from cripple.. her legs do not work... how much MORE guts did it take to make a couple of tandem jumps when a body is not even working. So those idiots basically ran her off. Many people who do a tandem will NEVER get involved with the sport.... BUT if we as the skydiving community are friendly and welcoming to them... MAYBE JUST MAYBE they will go on and be out there helping to support our meager numbers.... getting training....and joining us in the sky.

By the way sports fans..... Kat jumped at our DZ over the weekend with a good friend as her TM. She is a Newbie.....obviously very excited about jumping.. Welcome to the sky little Skysister

Excellent, Amazon, excellent.

I have no idea what 1 & 2 are but like #3 states. I am willing to learn.

To put it this way for everyone here. I want to do what you all do. I want that feeling of letting myself go on my own. Not with someone on my back.
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

Jeanne--

I think you and I are fighting a losing battle. We might as well give up! Apparently no one on here wants to consort with whuffos or semi-whuffos, and according to tree jumper, since I don't have my A yet, I'm not a skydiver. Well, fuck. What exactly have I been doing every weekend for the past 5 months?

Kelly

No I posted in there, too, and I still lost. Ron kicked my ass! :D

*Kelly jumps on the bandwagon as it leaves. "Fuck tandems!"*

Please note, that was meant to be satirical; I still love people who only do tandems, and whuffos, too.

Kelly

Edited for punctuation. Yes, I am a huge dork. :D

I think you are all missing Treejumpers point. Correct me if I'm wrong Tree, but it's about a level of comitment not jump numbers.

Actually, I think his point is that this person is a TROLL. It's one thing to make one jump and then come on here and try to learn more about skydiving and post some other crap in TB while you're at it. It's quite another to come on here, make 30 posts your first day about who, what, how, where, and when you like to screw, and then make a post that people are giving you flak and solicit feedback about who other people like to screw.

You by far are more of a jumper then I. I have only one tandem. It should not be how many jumps you have but if you love it.
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

I think you are all missing Treejumpers point. Correct me if I'm wrong Tree, but it's about a level of comitment not jump numbers.

Actually, I think his point is that this person is a TROLL. It's one thing to make one jump and then come on here and try to learn more about skydiving and post some other crap in TB while you're at it. It's quite another to come on here, make 30 posts your first day about who, what, how, where, and when you like to screw, and then make a post that people are giving you flak and solicit feedback about who other people like to screw.

I think that's what was being said. I have to agree with you 100%. If someone truly wants to know more about the sport, why post what your sex life is about? Like Michele, I'm done looking at any more threads which Kat69 has started or posted in.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

No I posted in there, too, and I still lost. Ron kicked my ass!

I didn't "kick your ass" Now if I even meet you I'll gladly slap you on the ass.

But the point here seems to be a person who has made 38 posts about how people give her crap about her sex life, but no on seems to really give a crap about her sex life. But she keeps posting how much of a problem it is.

The simple explination of this is young girl trying to scream "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!"
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Yea.... and she's the only one here doing that! re.: the hottie thread... lmao

Well thats why I don't read threads like this...I only got on this one due to another one that referenced this one.

And I would not ahve posted but I don't want folks thinking I jumped on Kelly.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

The simple explination of this is young girl trying to scream "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!"

Yea.... and she's the only one here doing that! B|:D:D:D re.: the hottie thread... lmao

Jesus, Remi! So, I post one amazingly gorgeous picture of myself there, and now I'm an attention-whore!

And, haven't you guys figured out by now not to feed the trolls????
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

And I would not ahve posted but I don't want folks thinking I jumped on Kelly.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like that. All I meant is that I was defeated, because basically, you guys are somewhat MORE right than me (but I won't give in 100%, because I'm stubborn.) That's what I get for breaking Billvon's rules!!! :D

3. In general you won't win any arguments on the net unless you have a very flexible definition of victory.

4. If a thread is making you really mad, stop reading it. Getting mad at a thread is one of the more fruitless wastes of energy.

Kelly

>It's quite another to come on here, make 30 posts your first day
> about who, what, how, where, and when you like to screw, and then
> make a post that people are giving you flak and solicit feedback
> about who other people like to screw.

I don't think she's any more of a troll than someone who gets on here, starts intentionally controversial threads (i.e. gun control) and then makes essentially the same post hundreds of times.

I'm not sure what it says about us that the thousands of posts on the gun control threads are accepted (or at least tolerated) - but have someone talk about sex? Who Ron thinks isn't a "real" skydiver? We call her a troll.

I'm not sure what it says about us that the thousands of posts on the gun control threads are accepted (or at least tolerated) - but have someone talk about sex? Who Ron thinks isn't a "real" skydiver? We call her a troll.

I think if anyone started threads and only talked about gun control in 40 posts on their first day of signing up, most people would call them a troll.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Let's see:
Kat69=ANOYING (TROLL)!!

The Kimber Pro Carry Ten II = Amazing...

Anyone should feel free to talk about anything but don't whine or take offense when you get flamed.

"If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"

-Biffin

Swoo Rodriguez #1020, LawnDart, AR #007

I don't think she's any more of a troll than someone who gets on here, starts intentionally controversial threads (i.e. Iraq) and then makes essentially the same post hundreds of times.

I'm not sure what it says about us that the thousands of posts on the Iraq threads are accepted (or at least tolerated) - but have someone talk about sex?

Are you a troll, Bill? I wouldn't say so.

Who Ron thinks isn't a "real" skydiver? We call her a troll.

For the record, I was the first to call Troll on this thread. And it has nothing to do with skydiving. It has to do with internet etiquette, or the lack thereof.

Hi I mostly lurk here (for about a year now) But I felt like chiming in on this thread. First and formost I've only done one tandem. Do I consider myself a skydiver? No. Have I skydived? Yes. I spent three days at the DZ and met people from all over the world. Thanks to this site I had "non whuffo" things to talk about. The freeflyers I met from Italy could not believe I had never jumped before. All because I had read up on their style here. They were astonished that I knew of their style and understood it without having jumped before. I guess the point is that I met SKYDIVERS from all over the world that weekend and none of them treated me any differently than they would any skydiver. I'm glad no one snubbed me because I hadn't jumped. The reason I did a tandem was that I didn't want to sit through eight hours of instruction just to get a taste. I wanted to make sure I would like it before making a commitment. I can't wait to start AFF. Oh and I voted hetero :) To each their own!