JohnRich

Mommy Kills Animals!

Check out the latest propaganda piece from PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. It's a comic book for kids, titled "Mommy Kills Animals!". An image of the cover is attached, which shows a crazed mom weilding a large knife, stabbing a terrifed rabbit, with blood flying everywhere.

This is not a gag.

Confirm it for yourself, at: www.peta.org

What do you Moms think of this? Would you want your children to read this "comic" book?

That's pretty pathetic that PETA cares enough about animals that they don't mind damaging the way little kids view their own mother.

I'm going to go eat a phat steak now in honor of that comic book...sweet move PETA.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

i just had a phat VERY juicey steak for dinner and i enjoyed every bite!! only regret is that i didn't have a new castle to wash it down with. [:/]
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

i just had a phat VERY juicey steak for dinner and i enjoyed every bite!! only regret is that i didn't have a new castle to wash it down with. [:/]

LOL :D

Ah, God bless. You ever try those microwaveable New Castles? Oh my oh my...

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and even though he's probably a minor or something, he meant Newcastle Brown Ale.

Personally, I would love a six of each, if anybody is making a trip to the midwest tonight. You fly, I buy.

Thanks! See ya in a few.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Yeah, and even though he's probably a minor or something,

I'm 23........got any other smartass remarks about someone you don't know?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I'm as carnivorous as the next guy...probably more so. And yes, Peta sucks.....but honestly, what is untrue about:

"Mommy Kills Animals" ?

The frowney face was the worst part about that. I saw it and it made me sad. :(

Well, neither my ex wife or my Mother have ever been hunting, and have never actually killed an animal. So it would be lying. Lying is wrong. So I guess it would be the lying part.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>Well, neither my ex wife or my Mother have ever been hunting, and
>have never actually killed an animal.

Most people pay butchers to kill their animals for them nowadays. Personally I've probably killed thousands of animals, from ants to spiders to rats to a deer I hit on the freeway once. I think most people have similar experiences.

>Well, neither my ex wife or my Mother have ever been hunting, and
>have never actually killed an animal.

Most people pay butchers to kill their animals for them nowadays. Personally I've probably killed thousands of animals, from ants to spiders to rats to a deer I hit on the freeway once. I think most people have similar experiences.

Spiders = arachnids
Ants = cant remember but not an animal
Kills is a Simple Present Verb and indicates repeated action or usual action. Niether of which are true.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Actually, animals are any living things between plantlife and humans, by definition. That would include spiders and ants. Animalis is latin for living.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Actually, animals are any living things between plantlife and humans, by definition. That would include spiders and ants. Animalis is latin for living.

Ok, so it is.

>Spiders = arachnids
>Ants = cant remember but not an animal

The animal kingdom includes spiders and insects.

At the top level, all life is divided into bacteria, eukaryotes (all plants and animals) and archaea, which are bizarre extremophiles. Eukaryotes are divided into animals, green plants, and several kinds of single celled organisms. Go down the animal branch for a while and you get to arthropods, which include arachnids (spiders) and hexapods (insects.)

I'd be willing to bet that even ten year olds that go to the nutcracker with their parents know that insects are animals and not plants or bacteria.

>Kills is a Simple Present Verb and indicates repeated action or usual
>action. Niether of which are true.

I kill insects all the time. Most people do.

So unless you're going to try to redefine the word "mommy" as a norwegian fruit bat or something, you're stuck with having "mommy kills animals" being a generally true statement.