PhreeZone

Another pointless video by Phreezone

Its that time of year again... Year end 2003 , ~16 megs. This year Mark Mosby and I teamed up to create our memories of 2003 at Skydive Greene County. Its not my best video ever, and if you saw my last video some of the footage is reused in this one. Its on the SGC DVD now and its too late to keep editing it... B|

Enjoy. :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

56k B|

ONE day, SOME day, Cornwall will wake up to technology, phones, wireless and DSL. Until then my cup-and-string just doesn't like your movies :(

Anyone want to burn some of their fave skydiving movies to CDR for me and post? Could be worth beer.. ;)

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

The DZ's around Cleveland are OK

i to may have to make a road trip... ijusmped at cleveland sport parachute once about a year ago....but i have friends up there that want to do a tandem so next time i come home im gona bring them down......can i do their video though?
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Pointless? Hardly.

Awesome video. A few of my favorite parts:

1:13-Cute gal doing a headdown, does she post on here?

1:34-Some guy sitflying started moving his feet like he was climbing stairs, very cool...never seen that before.

2:21-Cameraman flies down into RW formation and ruins it. :D Pretty funny...was that you Phree?

3:08-Sweet-ass hybrid.

3:35-Only scene without music, someone cuts away...pretty cool footage (You Phree?)

4:14-Some guy tracking into the sunset...gorgeous.

5:08-Cool Birdman exit.

Ending-Nice snivel :D...was that you Phree?

The music was cool too. I liked the remake of Seal's 'Crazy'. The lyrics "In a world full of people, only some want to fly, isn't that crazy" are some mod's sig line on here...I didn't know where it came from till I heard this song.

In all, awesome video. Worth the download.

Thanks for sharing Phree.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

but i have friends up there that want to do a tandem so next time i come home im gona bring them down......can i do their video though?

At CSPC I'll guarantee you that you can do their video. I can also provide a place to stay in town or just about anything else you need. Let me know when you'll be out! B|

>1:13-Cute gal doing a headdown, does she post on here?

I think Missy posts here. Not sure her username though.

>1:34

JazzJumper playing around.

>2:21

Thankfully NO :ph34r:. Mark is'nt allowed to film in my freefly top anymore.. too many people think its me B|

>3:08
There are a few DZ.commers there. Wrongway is in the back gound, Spy38w is hanging as well as JazzJumper. I don't think any of the Belly flyers post.

>3:35
Mosby chops his Sam 95. Thats an RSL deployed reserve opening on a Vector3. Who says you need to get stable?

>4:14
The funnel before that has Jessica in it. I'm the one that cause it and track away.

>5:08
Vallerina on her 3rd BM jump :D

And its me in the snivel at the end... Its all about me at that stage B|

Music was Its time to start by Blueman Group and Crazy by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

DUDE! That just made my night! Being at work isn't so bad when you can watch kick ass videos like that. Thanks man! B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.