alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

I think that you two look young because you are happy and living life to the fullest (that and genetics!). Many, many skydivers, both men and women, look very young for their age. It's all about how you feel inside as a person, not actual physical years. :)
I, myself, have a the same "problem"as you two. (I am 32, but I feel a few years younger.) Don't worry, it will be cool in a few more years. LOL! Btw, ugh...you two are still twenty-something "babies". You are supposed to look that way (but I know what you mean about the "baby face"...you two are adorable)! :P

<3 for Rosa! You're awesome, and yeah, I didn't know you were 32! :D You definitely don't look your age, nor do you act it! (In a good way of course!) B|
~skysprite

Wow, you share a lot of facial features of Jennifer Aniston! You've definately got her eyes and mouth. A little bit of the nose and cheeks have resemblance as well. Hot-tay indeed;)

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Wow, you share a lot of facial features of Jennifer Aniston! ;)

right now, if she's got em can you imagine how strange jennifer looks with out em> eeew.

Conundrum, you should not give those back b/c they look good on ya!;)
My photos

My Videos