alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

Ah, Pablito, I am doing just fine~! How are you doing? This is a picture thread....where are your pictures???;)

Thanks Sunnydee....the red white and blue pic is posted on our website. It was our Independence Day shots while we were grounded with thunder storms overhead.:(
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Yea we've ventured down to ASC a few times now. I did my 100th down there and the cute manifest babes were trying to convince me to do it nekkid, but my gf threatened to disown me so I just did it in my boxers. Not that everything wasn't flapping around anyway (sorry no pictures). The girl in the middle is Kristin. You might remember Steve too but he doesn't belong on this thread ;).

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Yea Kristin is from the Cheese State, you know her from when she jumped up there over the summer?

Yeah, we were both relative newbies in the base of a zoo load, which I funelled most spectacularly. I think I only saw her that day. She seemed nice, hope we didn't scare her off.

were trying to convince me to do it nekkid, You might remember Steve too but he doesn't belong on this thread ;).

You on a nekkid skydive! If you landed off you would be arrested for attempted indecent exposure-but it would be thrown out for lack of evidence:P
Steve may not be a hottie (we'd need to ask Adam's opinion) but he is one packing son of a gun....I may get those line twists out next week sometime B|
Kidding, of course, I'd rather jump his packing than mine....:S
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

These people posted the most pictures

+-----------------+----+
| alanab | 57 |
| sunnydee123 | 14 |
| TB99 | 13 |
| MyOwnWay | 9 |
| Canuck278 | 9 |
| Fireflyer | 9 |
| littledebbie000 | 8 |
| bkdice | 8 |
| jumper03 | 7 |
| taln1rigr | 7 |

I'd love to take credit for making the list all by myself but 2 of 7 pics are of PDS, not me. I just re-posted them for fun.
Looky, Looky ... http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=711863#711863

So this Rigger only gets 5:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=710143#710143

I guess everyone has there vanity, so here is mine. One of my engineers is taking some photography classes at the local tech school, we were having a slow day and he needed some more material for his portfolio so here is my vanity

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I just ran an errand for work and while sitting at the light, across the intersection comes this big bad ass bright yellow fire truck, with a nice looking firefighter in glasses sorta hanging out the window (in that I'm a cool firefighter kinda way :P).

I was looking...at the bright yellow firetruck :P and I guess I smiled cause next thing I know I got a BIG OLD HONK AND WAVE ;)

Nice pics my friend!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

oh you guys just like me for my boobies...;)

Not true! I like your hair too, from what I can see....

It looks red, and I'm such a sucker for redheads.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

firefighter in glasses sorta hanging out the window (in that I'm a cool firefighter kinda way ).

That is a look that takes years to get right, we have a couple of guys who have only been in the fire service for a few years and they still look like kids playing dress up riding down the road, not saying that they are not good frefighters, just that they don't have the look yet;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle