alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

Well ... actually ... in 4 of the 5 I was drinking ... obviously the only one pic that I wasn't drinking was the one of me packing a tandem. The other 4 ... I definitely had some alcohol in my system but in only 2 of the 4 can you really see it in my eyes ... I always get that cum F*@# me look at some point ... they give me away everytime. ;)

It was pretty obvious on 3 of 'em...one I wasn't sure about....but also, your sis is apparently drunk when she's giving you the tongue.. ;)

What's with the Riddle sweatshirt in the packing pic? You go there, or just have the shirt?

Mike

My Sis is a hoot! Yep, I go there (Embry Riddle) ... or kinda' used to. I just moved to CA in May but had lived around the Pensacola, FL area for 20+ years & Hurlburt Fld (AF Base) has a branch of ERAU there. I'm moving though to WY at the end of this month & will be able to resume my education ... 1 more year & I'll have my Professional Aeronautics BS with a minor in Aviation Safety & a minor in admin & mgt. :)

I'm moving though to WY at the end of this month

where at?? it's just one state north of me and i travel pretty much the whole southern part when i go home to ohio or to visit friends in colorado.....

p.s. there are no dz's in wy... have to go to utah,colorado, idaho or one of the other serounding states....

awwww. . . . so jealous of you! that would've been the shiznit to attend bridge day. of course, i wouldn't do it, but hey, it would have still been a sight to see. maybe next year!B|

guess what? bridge day was the fucking shit!!!!!!! i cant wait to get my 4 rolls developed:) i took sooo many sweet pics and cant wait to share. only met 1 dz.commer... swooper120. YES i will BASE next year:)

glad you had a good time... turns out a few guys from our DZ went despite our recent loss. i hope to hear great stories from them too. glad you had a great time alana!

OK, show me what'cha got then ... .

LOL! PDS is soooo not shy. :P I have not seen him in all his glory (snicker), but what I have seen of him up close is nice. Nice face. :)

OK Girlfriend, did the search, as someone suggested & I found these 2 so far ... nekkid pics of PDS

who's the girl?

guess what? bridge day was the fucking shit!!!!!!! i cant wait to get my 4 rolls developed:) i took sooo many sweet pics and cant wait to share. only met 1 dz.commer... swooper120. YES i will BASE next year:)

glad you had a good time... turns out a few guys from our DZ went despite our recent loss. i hope to hear great stories from them too. glad you had a great time alana!

wish you were there!

p.s. there are no dz's in wy... have to go to utah,colorado, idaho or one of the other serounding states....

Least not until I buy my dream ranch....I can see it all now.....words can't describe it....

*wipes a tear away*...

Blue Skies,
Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real