sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie II

Just a quick reminder to those who haven't heard. There are some incredible deals on flights to Phoneix right now. You have a few more days to make that 21 day window so don't delay. At these prices, no one has an excuse for not coming. Check them out HERE

And for all of you that still dont have tickets, stop slackin. This boogie looks like it's gonna be off the hook! Its only money, it's meant to be spent (esspecially on this boogie) B| I cant wait!

JP, Ew yucky. I don't like that picture. I look evil.
It was so good to see you yesterday. Thanks for the hugs :)

Turtle, I won't hurt you too much.

Taz, I just started freeflying but I'll do my best to represent those amazing Byron girls :)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

And while I'm at it, one of my favorite pictures from last year's DZ.Holiday Boogie

Egads JP! Mouth is adorable...be prepared...the pixie has purple hair;)
Well only 22 days left and it will be pain time;)
If you havent' booked a flight, planned to hop a rail or wear out the tires on your ride...get on it! This is sure to be the "bomb diggety";)
B

I needed to get it cleaned up so that we can post it on the door of our TRAILER AT ELOY BIOTCH! :P

My wife is trying to work a way to come down for New Year's Eve, so this year there's even the chance I'll get lucky down there for the first time!B|

I'll let you teach me a trick or two!

No way I can pass that up! MonoUno will probably have that thing on his BirdBelly mount most of the time, but one night I'll show you how to transfer firewire over some really important video when you're drunk, though!

the pixie has purple hair

i thought al the people that moved to florida and arizona were called "blue hairs" guess b2 couldn't be asosiated with them so she had to go with purple........ only what 30 or 40 more years until you can go blue?? lol..... can't wait to see the hair betsy! only question is.... does it match your gear??? woo hoo only 22 more days!!!!!

I noticed Greg Gasson is listed as a videographer for this boogie. Is he a DZ.com member? That guy kicks ass...

-Kramer

He is indeed, has the username Gasson and a rating of Zoolander..especially with 3 posts:)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

OH YEAH, 20 more days and I will be in Eloy. Prepheckt you still have my arrival info?

Of course..worry not....its not like I plan to abandon you there. See ya in 20 days...12 days for me and counting.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

i thought al the people that moved to florida and arizona were called "blue hairs" guess b2 couldn't be asosiated with them so she had to go with purple...

LOL I'll wait a few more years before I take on the lavender hair...by then I'll be doin' the gravel shuffle and using a shopping cart to hold me up:P
Greg Gasson a Dropzone.com member? Ya gotta be kidding me! Do you think I would have my team mate NOT be a member? Bwahhhhhhhhh.
You can view some of his latest work in my gallery here :)