aka47

SWOOP and SHOOT?

OK non-PC, meat eating, pistol packin', real Americans....is there or can we put together a SWOOP and SHOOT somewhere/time?

New to the sport and the site but hey, nothin' like just blasting the damn doors in place, hell with nockin' huh?

Jump, fly, land...cut away main and draw and run thru a tactical pistol course, or better yet go right into a shoot-house with simunitions!

Yeah baby!!!!

Flame suit on...I hope nobody throws a vegi burger on me! (I actually eat em so aim for my mouth)

"I'm the one with the pistol stupid, why would I be paranoid?" heheheheheheeh
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>America is a Constitutional democratic REPUBLIC, NOT a democracy! Read your Constitution! www.infowars.com

That sounds like a blast.... so to speak ;)

Dunno about carrying the guns with you though. You'd probably have to land, run in grab the gun and start shootin.

I'll be sure to bring you a vegie burger if you're really into that sort of thing. Those things are kinda, well, how do you say... Yucky.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Dunno about carrying the guns with you though. You'd probably have to land, run in grab the gun and start shootin.

actually carry a Glock in a jump rated thigh holster from several of the top tactical gear makers will be fine. SOP is to have the mag loaded but no round in the chamber, and no issues with the pistol falling out, it's under three seperate safety wraps so to speak.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>America is a Constitutional democratic REPUBLIC, NOT a democracy! Read your Constitution! www.infowars.com

I was only talking about the legistics... Carring them is easy, but being allowed to carry them is what I was talking about.

Then again, if you're going to just have a bandit event, you can do any thing you wish.

I missed the Chute and Shoot issue so I haven't a clue how they did it.

I was only talking about the legistics... Carring them is easy, but being allowed to carry them is what I was talking about.

Then again, if you're going to just have a bandit event, you can do any thing you wish.

I missed the Chute and Shoot issue so I haven't a clue how they did it.

Hmmm. Carrying a gun on a plane. Somehow I don't think this event would be sanctioned by the FAA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

well F&#* the FAA. If your are taking off from a private airport in a private plane and you carry on your baggage and the baggage is a pistol then so be it. F$%#^ them, this is still AMERICA!

Those who give up freedom for a little security deserve neither freedom nor security! You figure it out! RANT OVER!

The supreme court can BLOW ME! I can read the Constitution and we are a REPUBLIC NOT a DEMOCRACY!

well F&#* the FAA. If your are taking off from a private airport in a private plane and you carry on your baggage and the baggage is a pistol then so be it. F$%#^ them, this is still AMERICA!

Those who give up freedom for a little security deserve neither freedom nor security! You figure it out! RANT OVER!

The supreme court can BLOW ME! I can read the Constitution and we are a REPUBLIC NOT a DEMOCRACY!

You're getting a bit off topic. I liked your Idea for the swoop and shoot till ya flipped out:P

Edit: Perhaps that's why guns aren't allowed on planes?

Just wondering where it says you can't have a gun on a private flight. There's probably a grey area with most jump ops since that's really a commercial operation. You and I both know some people who have done it - but one's a cop (SWAT) and the others are PJs. (On second thought, I've never actually seen the PJs jump with weapons at Marina or Byron.)

If you really want to jump with a "weapon" jump with a toy or replica, then switch after landing. Or use paintball, airsoft or laser.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

;) flipppin man.....just call me flipper skipper!

I was not thinkin at my home DZ but maybe in AZ/NV it would be PC there.

Thanks!

Eugene skydivers in oregon do a chute,scoot and shoot or some variation of that for a boogie every year. last year it was a GI joe boogie, off DZ landing from 4 k , shuck your rig go to 3 different stations ending up at the shooting station with a glock and two clips. good fun, although we weren't allowed to jump with the weapons you could supply your own weapon if you wanted to. check it.

blue skies

jerry

Hmmm. Carrying a gun on a plane. Somehow I don't think this event would be sanctioned by the FAA.

why don't you all set up a gun station on the ground, and when you land, go get your gun, and start shooting. Then you don't have to worry about all the problems of carrying a gun onto a plane... both the legal problems and the safety issues.

anyways, it seems like a fun idea. too bad the only pistol I own is a .177 caliber gas-powered revolver (aka pellet gun) :D

MB 3528, RB 1182

Eugene skydivers in oregon do a chute,scoot and shoot or some variation of that for a boogie every year. last year it was a GI joe boogie, off DZ landing from 4 k , shuck your rig go to 3 different stations ending up at the shooting station with a glock and two clips. good fun, although we weren't allowed to jump with the weapons you could supply your own weapon if you wanted to. check it.

That sounds fun! My hubby would totally go for that...I need to get him back in the air...perhaps that could be the motivation! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I am all for it. Take an H&K MP5 and forget cutting away swoop and shoot at targets as you swoop through them! Then cutaway drop the gun, run ahead to a bar set up at the end of the course down a shot run back put on another rig do it all again till you pass out!

OK non-PC, meat eating, pistol packin', real Americans....

You do know that the AK47 is a Russian design, right?:D It stands for Avtomat Kalashnikova.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.