dgskydive

JACK OFF TO PERRIS ROLL CALL

I will be there on Saturday. So will Landmissle, and FallnAngel (not to be confused with FallingAngel...I did that once with a pm. Oops...). I'm not registered for the boogie, though, because I can only make the one day. It'll be good to be at Perris. Been a while for me.

I'm trying to talk Vinny The Anvil into showing up, too...we shall see.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

As Michele mentioned, we're driving down there on Friday!! So far we're planning on being at the DZ sometime Sat morning and staying all week. We completed all the waiver/video stuff last Jan on our first trip to Perris, so I imagine we won't have to spend time doing it again and can just get to the jumpin'! :)
Blue skies,
Karen

I'll be there on Saturday, the 10th, back at Elsinore on the 11th. ;)

On Saturday, I'll be catching up with the two fellas from Switzerland to do some hybrid jumps if anyone's interested. B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Karen's posting again!!! WOO HOO!!!!! Now if you could just get Steve to pop his head in every once in a while!!!

Miss ya two!!!
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I just got my "B" license and am ready to jump from the helicopter on the 17th and 18th!

For those of you that may not have gotten the word, my 6 month long plans with the helicopter company fell through this last Tuesday evening. It seems that the company was recently sold and the new owners are not interested in skydiving activity. My sincerest apology to those of you that were counting on the helicopter to make this a successful event. Of course, any of you that want to receive a refund on your registration may contact Jana at the manifest office. My sincerest apologies.

Jack Gramley
Organizer
Jack, Off to Perris Boogie

10 way at Elsinore Saturday, oh yeah. Havent jumped since Eloy over Xmas. so I will be so ready. I am thinking about cancelin my gym membership. That would pay for some more jumps. I am in great shape because I have been shoveling snow and ice for the past few days. It is starting to melt today. I assume the weather is warm there in So cal.B|

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...