Vallerina

Weekend numeros

Fine, so my jump may not have happened this past weekend, but I don't really care. Being on vacation is like one long weekend, so....

A lot (all in one night :P):1:a lot (most notably...first time jumping in a non US country.)

Everyone needs to go to Empuria Brava at least once in their lives! That view is cool! I want to go again for a boogie or something!

You know you have the best boyfriend ever when he sees you for the first time in three weeks, you have some physical disformities going on, he doesn't go away running and screaming, and he still kisses you! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

1:1:2:not entirely sure:0

1 freezing cold, but definately worth it, jump today. 1 AGM attended. 2 Hangovers. note entirely sure how much was drank, but a lot. 0 cases owed :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Sounds like your weather is taking a page out of the Ohio Weather book. I like to describe Ohio's weather with this statement:

You don't like the weather............wait 5 minutes.

This is in reference to our ever changing weather patterns. In one day, we can have rain, snow, and a high of 50-55 degree F.

I hate it>:(, I can't jump>:(>:(, it's always cloudy, never any sun....:(:(:(

Can't wait to move to Florida!:):P
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

0:0:0

Heat wave going on this week - I think we had the wind chill get back into the postive (1F) and real temp of 23F. Guess that means summer is on the way soon.....right?

Oh yea, had to work on Sat as well and had to conduct 5 admission interviews while dealing with a stupid sore throat....has me pretty much without a voice today.

1000:2:0

$1000 to spend for a new main since mine has lived all it's life. so long, pink and white jedei!!

2 nice jumps at SoBe- that place has taken off. All they need is camping now so I can hang out and not have to drive home. Nice jumps demoing a sam136, and a fun *no contact* 3way with galen and dagny. NIce chat with Brian Germain about the samurai, etc etc as well.

__

1 loooooong ride back from Skydive SoBe: 3: 2

Went to Skydive SoBe's boogie on Saturday. Got in 3 nice jumps. 2 cases of beer owed due to first time jumping at SoBe and 1st time demoing a Lotus 150. Had a nice chat with Brian Germain and learned a ton from him. Unfortunately, he made me give the canopy back and wouldn't let me take it. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

2 cases of beer owed for 1st jump on new equipment and 1st time landing off

New equipment? Did I miss something?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

0:2:1

I made two jumps this weekend. It's been a while (September last year!), and I was chewing my fingernails right down to the bone with nerves. New DZ, new faces, things can get a little nerving!;)

First load of the day, there was four on board. Three of us on the load had never jumped at the DZ before, and I swear the plane was on it's side when we did a fly over to check out the DZ. We had our faces planted on the window to get a decent look!
The second I was out the door, it was all sweet.I landed a little short, but I'd rather be walking back then not at all! And the bonus of the whole day??? Jumps were $60 with gear hire, compared to the other DZ which was $100B|

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

2:0:0

2 messed up ankles from an interesting landing at z-hills last weekend, decided to stay on the ground this weekend, guess the ankles need time to heal themselves.......:S
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM