whatever

best avatar/icon of 2003 - step 2: voting

just thought of something... since we have 20 canidates.... maybe this could be a uhhh preliminary vote which cuts the canidates down to like 5 or something. then we could vote for the final winner.

I just thought it would be better... like how Miss America and all those shows do it. not that i've ever watched those girly shows :$:ph34r:

MB 3528, RB 1182

Dove got my vote. Not only is her ass an awesome avatar, but she's a total sweetie. Thanks again for the phone call Love Dove.

Hey, I have a great ass and I call you.:( Sheesh, no respect.;)

Chris

Hey, I have a great ass and I call you. Sheesh, no respect

Yes you do, but Dove's call was different. You'll never understand female bonding Chris. Dove knew just what i needed. But your calls are appreciated. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but BKdice has had a history of sexy yet tasteful avatars.

I voted for her in honor of her previous avatar. The current one is nice, but the old one was great.

:$ this one?

i used it for so long... i know it caught ccowden's attention and got me some some free items from badfish. he-he :)

but BKdice has had a history of sexy yet tasteful avatars.

I voted for her in honor of her previous avatar. The current one is nice, but the old one was great.

:$ this one?

i used it for so long... i know it caught ccowden's attention and got me some some free items from badfish. he-he :)

don't pay any attention to him, the current one is more than just nice.....
;)

soon to be gone

I feel like a traitor here butt :D as much as I love doce's avatar, there is something stylish AND sexy about bettina's. I am sorry dove but I had to vote for bkdice's new one:S it was a tough decision. I wanted to vote for both.

Wait I will create a NEW profile and then vote for DOVE!:ph34r:

i just want to clarify my previous post. It seems it was taken the wrong way by one of our beautiful ladies that we are voting for.
I was stating that I like BKdices the best and that they had a history of being sexy yet tastefull. That in no way means that I think any of the Avatars are trashy or slutty in anyway. I just liked hers the best, and there was a bunch of different ones that I had seen of hers.
Dom