RkyMtnHigh

WHO'S AT Z-HILLS THIS WEEKEND?

I'll be there this weekend and just curious how many dz.commers I'll run into. Doing some solos and perhaps...if the P.M.S. sisterhood is present, I want my barbie! Are ya with me sisters?B|;):P In Florida interviewing for a transfer to be closer to my family. It's time to come home. I'm a true southern belle at heart and I've been away from my roots for long enough (19 yrs).

well heres a tip...give others more then three days notice upon planing a trip. >:(:P

Simmer down...easy meow! Just got a shitty performance review from my manager today and realized that moving home was the best thing for me at this time, so it's sort of a spontaneous trip. I'll be back there Feb 19-23...so is that far enough advance notice? ;):)

If you're REALLY, R E A L L Y lucky, Arlo will bere there in all her glory. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

well heres a tip...give others more then three days notice upon planing a trip. >:(:P

Simmer down...easy meow! Just got a shitty performance review from my manager today and realized that moving home was the best thing for me at this time, so it's sort of a spontaneous trip. I'll be back there Feb 19-23...so is that far enough advance notice? ;):)

maybe you should have talked about skydiving then..;) But i cant make it this weekend....have to work at my own DZ....we will see about next month..
need to visit my good old buddy B. Raff down there anyway.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I'll be there. I'm heading down tomorrow afternoon (well that's what time I'll actually get there at) and I'll be there until Monday afternoon. My sister's also going. I'm taking a break from packing right now...I like trying to fit a tent, a sleeping bag and an air mattress into a suitcase...it's fun :P

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

If you're REALLY, R E A L L Y lucky, Arlo will bere there in all her glory. B|

you guys are too much. :)

BUT, since you mentioned it....

we, the friends at Skydive City are going to be conducting a little fundraiser for a friend of ours that used to live in zhills a few years back. matter of fact, stan was one of the guys that dug the original swoop pond before it grew to become the famous Lake Mottski.

anyway, stan's shit (video/gear/all that stuff) was burned in the elsinore fire, so we're gonna have raffles and fun stuff to help him replace his stuff. :)so far i'm raffling or auctioning off a couple of 15 minutes blocks of tunnel time ($185 value..each), cases of beer, maybe do a tug-of-war over the swoop pond, who knows what else. i'm sure we'll blow up some perfectly good shit too. maybe we'll have another car to demolish...i dunno. it's spur of the moment to help out a brother. i don't think i can talk the guys into another lingerie jump, though. hehe bickner?

hide the children and small animals. it's fundraising time.... >:(

arlo

actually, i think i'll make this its own post...

Hey Rky....
I'll be down at zhills in feb 18-22. We have break up here and I NEED to get away from the weather! Have a blast there this weekend. I heard a bunch of dz.comer will be there! Can't wait to meet yah in feb

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

lots of people will be around, there's a boogie going on. galen and i will be out saturday.

I plan to move there but, I WISH it was this weekend. I have to find out what mobile/trailers they rent so I can do that while house hunting.
Galen is from here, Lancaster. 'smart guy to stay down there. ! or 2 weeks a year is good enough up here. Tel him I said HI.;)
__Grant Gallagher

Hi there...well me and my guy will be there, Iandrennan and his wifie are coming from Georgia way, Chris from Basfish is somewhere in FL as we speak.....there's gonna be LOTSA of peeps around to play with.

Hope they go stuff for that bonfire cause I'm not sure when the last time was I camped out in 50 degree weather. Just as long as it don't rain ;)

See everyone soon....Like Friday early afternoon :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

There will be a ton of DZ.Commers there.

Look for the Bomb Squad on the left rear corner of the deck. A few of us will be there.

See Ya there.

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Just talked with Janine, and she is cooking a big dz dinner on saturday after sunset load...YUUM!!;)

For all of you who have been to any boogies at zhills, you know the dinners I am talking about! She and her crew fed hundreds of us nite after nite this last christmas through new years!!
(btw, our cutaway skyspirit girl was contributing to those feasts!)

see ya saturday everybody (and you on sunday skybratty!:P)