mnischalke

Barrett M82A1

is in my office now and is ready to go home with me. As are 40 rounds topped with 661 grains of fun.

Just thought I would share, since it's friday and I haven't seen any new gun threads yet.

:P

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Lucky bum. In CA it's illegal to even possess 50Cal Ammo. >:( Fascists. Soon they'll outlaw pointed sticks.

"One day a mad scientist can't get ahold of a doomsday weapon, what's next? Tomorrow, it'll be the mad grad student!"
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

I was looking at taking an M24 (10x unertl) home too, but chose the DPMS LR-308 instead. I guess I am lazy and don't like turning bolts.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Noice rifle.
Was the rifle a gift ? Did you pay a really good bargain price for it ?

If not, I am a little surprised you didnt pick the M99. It's cheaper and more accurate than the M82A1. (see here).
It lacks the semi-auto ability, but for recreational use a cheaper, more accurate single-shot would definitely be my preference.

Enjoy, I'm jealous. ;)

naaah, it's not mine. It's here for testing. I am just taking it out to do a little testing of my own. ;)

I like the M99, but there's just something about the 82 that really makes me happy.:)

mike

I was looking at taking an M24 (10x unertl) home too, but chose the DPMS LR-308 instead. I guess I am lazy and don't like turning bolts.

You can get the most powerfull day scope u want.
It dont compare to the plethera of night scopes we have. Special opps! tell im!!

Lucky bum. In CA it's illegal to even possess 50Cal Ammo. >:( Fascists. Soon they'll outlaw pointed sticks.

"One day a mad scientist can't get ahold of a doomsday weapon, what's next? Tomorrow, it'll be the mad grad student!"

Well, shit.

I've got a .50 cal Hawken black powder pistol. Guess I'm just SOL. >:(

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Black powder is usually excluded from those laws.

Sweet little piece on one of those lame newschannels the other day about the .50 cal rifle and why the ATF fears it. The Maudi Griffin was the focus of the piece... I would'nt mind picking up one of those Griffins one day.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

You're a little short to be a storm trooper, aren't you?

Easy there.....the office keeps trying to get me to work with the Secret Service. I laughed and told them..."I don't guard dumpsters for less than $500 a day!" ;) Since guarding a dumpster is exactly what any NON-SS guy would be doing. Funny......Secret Service...SS.........:D

I got to shoot the Barrett 50 cal Sniper rifle while I was in the Marine Corps. AWSOME weapon! I envy you!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule